Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barnwell, Hansfield, near Ongar, Dublin 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

Collyb101 wrote: »
    So the €110 per year is to rent the bins?
    Yes.

Oh - My post count is 500! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

notkenny wrote: »
    Do you mean Project tiles and RightPrices tiles are similar quality? I have noticed Project tiles are more expensive than right price tiles.
    No, I'd say RightPrice are at the bottom of the quality pile, hence the prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭phoenix49

lunamia wrote: »
    Hi guys, I was thinking to the Tax Saver for Commuting by train to Docklands.

Do you know if I can consider the train line as: "Monthly Rail Short Hop Zone" ??

https://www.taxsaver.ie/Ticket-Types/Ticket-Validity/Monthly-Rail-Outer-Hop/

Cheers

You probably already figured, just to say that I have a yearly ticket applied to Short Hop Zone and it is valid on M3 - Docklands. It's just for some reason it is not described on the website.

On a side note, it is funny how people have no clue about this line and it seems that some Irish Rail/Leap Card people don't know either.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭lunamia

phoenix49 wrote: »
    You probably already figured, just to say that I have a yearly ticket applied to Short Hop Zone and it is valid on M3 - Docklands. It's just for some reason it is not described on the website.

On a side note, it is funny how people have no clue about this line and it seems that some Irish Rail/Leap Card people don't know either.

Thanks for your answer anyway! Very kind of you!
    bbari had already cleared the situation days ago...

As you said that line doesn't figure in the irishrail website (weird).

Is the train line generally on time?
    Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

Thanks for your answer anyway! Very kind of you!
    bbari had already cleared the situation days ago...

As you said that line doesn't figure in the irishrail website (weird).

Is the train line generally on time?
    Cheers!

Yes, the Docklands train is far more reliable and punctual than the Connolly/Pearse service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Thomas16

phoenix49 wrote: »

Hi,

I'm planning to apply tax saver card. I need dublin bus as well.

https://www.taxsaver.ie/Ticket-Types/Annual-Tickets/Annual-Bus--Rail-Short-Hop/

let me ask, Is the above link correct for all rails to Hansfield including m3 parkways You mentioned?

Thank You

Thomas16 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm planning to apply tax saver card. I need dublin bus as well.

https://www.taxsaver.ie/Ticket-Types/Annual-Tickets/Annual-Bus--Rail-Short-Hop/

let me ask, Is the above link correct for all rails to Hansfield including m3 parkways You mentioned?

Thank You

Yes it is Thomas!

I've only applied for the train...
    but I've been told from my company it can only start from 1st March because the payment is done the 14th (in the wage) and it's too late now for February

Quick one for who has already changed the lock of the house and added one supplementary lock at the main door.

What business would you suggest for that?

Do you have any particular lock to suggest?

Many thanks to all of you, it's really easy life here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭userduluth

Hi,

Can any one of you please share all the room measurements for Sycamore type A house if have them on hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

This may have been asked already, but what is the new building work at the Barnwell roundabout going to be? More houses?

• Advertisement

userduluth wrote: »
    Hi,

Can any one of you please share all the room measurements for Sycamore type A house if have them on hand.

Please see attachement

Please see attachement

Thanks so much Thomas for the document, do you have any latest copy of the document by any chance as the house type I am looking at has extra windows in the old document.

or the floor sizes have no effect with or with out windows?

Thanks so much Thomas for the document, do you have any latest copy of the document by any chance as the house type I am looking at has extra windows in the old document.

or the floor sizes have no effect with or with out windows?

Hi,

I have only this document.

I think, You are looking for Sycamore Type A with 115 sq.m.
    So, Same floor sizes as shown in the doc without the the windows on left and right (kitchen & living). Also, no bin area for semi-detached houses.

Thank You

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

DoozerT6 wrote: »
    This may have been asked already, but what is the new building work at the Barnwell roundabout going to be? More houses?

Yes, it's for a development of houses that are going in that will wrap around the bakery building there. I see they have already started building the first signs of the access road. Personally, I'm not so sure I'd like to live so near the bakery as I'm sure they have deliveries going on at all hours and while the sweetish smell from there can be somewhat pleasant sometimes when the wind blows a certain direction, I'm not sure I'd like to smell it constantly.

If you google Fingal County Council's planning section and look for Hansfield developments submitted in 2015, there is an application giving details/site map of this particular developmentetc.

Hi,

I have only this document.

I think, You are looking for Sycamore Type A with 115 sq.m.
    So, Same floor sizes as shown in the doc without the the windows on left and right (kitchen & living). Also, no bin area for semi-detached houses.

Thank You

Thanks so much Thomas for the info and documents.

Hi,

Do You know, what's the criteria for choosing different color of bricks (Red /Cream) even same types of houses? Any technical reason behind this?
    (i think, both are same quality but red bricks looks bad)

Thank You

Hi,

Barnwell builder is not currently in the list of qualified builders list of revenue, for Help to Buy scheme!!!
    Anybody knows anything about this?

Thank You

Hi this seems to be still the case, even though the list is updating but no sign of Hansfield name in the list...if the builder is not listed then the Help to Buy incentive will not be processed, any one else have any info on this?

Hi this seems to be still the case, even though the list is updating but no sign of Hansfield name in the list...if the builder is not listed then the Help to Buy incentive will not be processed, any one else have any info on this?

Hi,

I asked to Helena. She told our developer already applied and it's being processed.

Thank You

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Collyb101

Jesus Thomas I'd have to disagree with ya. I like the Red Brick.
    I asked the question previously and I was told this was simply the Architects choice when planning design stage. No reasoning behind it except for choice of the Architect.

Collyb.

Hi,

I asked to Helena. She told our developer already applied and it's being processed.

Thank You

I asked Helena beginning of this month and she told me the same story...so we don't know exactly what the problem/issue is with this developer with revenue...lets hope it will be done soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Collyb101

Does the developer still need to be listed if you are 'Claiming Back' from previously paid funds. i.e. If you paid deposit before 1st Jan?????

Hi,

Thank You

Hi Thomas, when did you ask for it?

@Collyb101: that's a good question, do we need t wait for the developer to be approved even though we are retrospective purchaser?
    I've been approved, and my application says "You have a pending claim for Help to Buy"... not sure what it means...

@Collyb101: that's a good question, do we need t wait for the developer to be approved even though we are retrospective purchaser?
    I've been approved, and my application says "You have a pending claim for Help to Buy"... not sure what it means...

Hi Lunamia,

As per my understanding(subject to correction)application approval is the first stage, now you need to submit the details of the builder/contractor and other documents(bank approval letters) and stuff, then they will decide whether you qualify to get the money or not.

but again the question is what is the rule of retrospective purchaser? no idea

Hi,

I think so, our developer should be in the Qualified Contractors list.
    That may be the reason you got message "You have a pending claim..."

Developers of Castlegrange, Hansfield Wood etc. as well not in the list yet.

I got email reply from Helena Yesterday (30-Jan). She told, lot of paper work involved in the process.

Thank You

Hi Lunamia,

As per my understanding(subject to correction)application approval is the first stage, now you need to submit the details of the builder/contractor and other documents(bank approval letters) and stuff, then they will decide whether you qualify to get the money or not.

Hi,

I think, You are correct. We need to upload all details including copy of our contract signed, Mortgage offer letter etc...

Thank You

Hi Lunamia,

Hi userduluth,

I already attached all the documents 10 days ago.
    Last Saturday I've been asked to insert all details in their form,
    price, bank etc...

And from that moment it says "You have a pending claim for HTB"...

It could only be because of the builder not registered as Thomas said :mad:

I need that money, 'cause I'm really broke :D

Hi userduluth,

I already attached all the documents 10 days ago.
    Last Saturday I've been asked to insert all details in their form,
    price, bank etc...

And from that moment it says "You have a pending claim for HTB"...

It could only be because of the builder not registered as Thomas said :mad:

I need that money, 'cause I'm really broke :D

It could be the builder or the application last date is till March, so basically they might wait till end of March and then issue the final approvals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 barnwell123

Hi all. Anyone have an idea of a potential date when we could be moving in? (Barnwell square area)

Thanks 😀

Hi all. Anyone have an idea of a potential date when we could be moving in? (Barnwell square area)

Thanks 😀

Send a mail to Martin @site office or call him and what ever the date they give you need to add one more month(most probably)

• Advertisement

Hi, did any one of you used Gabriel(electrician), Tadhg(plumber) or Jimmy(tiler) if yes, can you please tell me whether you recommend any of these guys in terms are they very expensive.

Any one of you have changed/added any new things in their house using above guys and how did it went in terms of work quality

Advertisement