Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barnwell, Hansfield, near Ongar, Dublin 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

The Hansfield Wood developer is listed in the HTB list of developers, they are called Mulberryglen Ltd.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭lunamia

The Hansfield Wood developer is listed in the HTB list of developers, they are called Mulberryglen Ltd.

Thanks for this information, I thought the builder of Hansfield Wood was Hansfield Investments limited as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

lunamia wrote: »
    Thanks for this information, I thought the builder of Hansfield Wood was Hansfield Investments limited as well.
    Council broke up the land among different developers, I think. Maybe the idea was it would trigger competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭userduluth

Council broke up the land among different developers, I think. Maybe the idea was it would trigger competition.

Hi OfflerCrocGod where did you get this information from is it legit? I did a search and this article has come out which specifically says about McGarrell O'Reilly group which is Hansfield investments.

http://www.independent.ie/life/home-garden/homes/real-deal-the-business-of-property-34613524.html

userduluth wrote: »
    Hi OfflerCrocGod where did you get this information from is it legit? I did a search and this article has come out which specifically says about McGarrell O'Reilly group which is Hansfield investments.

http://www.independent.ie/life/home-garden/homes/real-deal-the-business-of-property-34613524.html

He was speaking of Hansfield Wood

• Advertisement

He was speaking of Hansfield Wood

Oh my bad OfflerCrocGod, I should have read it properly first.

Thanks lunamia.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Thomas16

Thank You... I thought it was Alanna Homes Ltd.

Hi Thomas, when did you ask for it?

@Collyb101: that's a good question, do we need t wait for the developer to be approved even though we are retrospective purchaser?
    I've been approved, and my application says "You have a pending claim for Help to Buy"... not sure what it means...

Hi Lunamia, any update on this one? did you contact revenue regarding this as to what the process is

• Registered Users Posts: 15 danb85

Has anyone used a different tiler to Jimmy, if so can you provide their details.

Thanks.

Hi Lunamia, any update on this one? did you contact revenue regarding this as to what the process is

Hi, I just sent a message into the MyEnquiry which was obviously ignored -,-

On Monday I will give them a call

• Advertisement

Hi, I just sent a message into the MyEnquiry which was obviously ignored -,-

On Monday I will give them a call

They will reply you back promptly if you need to pay them otherwise they will take time:)

in one of the tax year I have underpayment of €1.48c :eek:, so they cancelled my HTB application and asked me to clear that first and apply again.I have cleared it and applied again but no response since then.

They will reply you back promptly if you need to pay them otherwise they will take time:)

in one of the tax year I have underpayment of €1.48c :eek:, so they cancelled my HTB application and asked me to clear that first and apply again.I have cleared it and applied again but no response since then.

Hi, unfortunately they told me that although my process was approved,
    HANSFIELD INVESTMENTS is not yet a qualifying contractor :mad:
    So I cannot be paid!!!

That means we need to wait them to finalize the registration process...

P.S.
    I'm sorry to hear they cancelled your application for an underpayment of only 1.48 euro!!

Hi, unfortunately they told me that although my process was approved,
    HANSFIELD INVESTMENTS is not yet a qualifying contractor :mad:
    So I cannot be paid!!!

That means we need to wait them to finalize the registration process...

P.S.
    I'm sorry to hear they cancelled your application for an underpayment of only 1.48 euro!!

My case is understandable as I need to be clear with all my tax records before applying but, in your case why the developer needs to be approved as they are not paying the developer. I think this is ridiculous the developer needs to be in approved list for people who applied last year.

My case is understandable as I need to be clear with all my tax records before applying but, in your case why the developer needs to be approved as they are not paying the developer. I think this is ridiculous the developer needs to be in approved list for people who applied last year.

Yes, I find it ridiculous too, but, as also said from someone, that's a way for the Revenue to have all the taxes sorted from the builders.

Maybe our builder have payments in arrears... who knows..
    And it's taking time before sort out everything with the taxes! :confused:

Yes, I find it ridiculous too, but, as also said from someone, that's a way for the Revenue to have all the taxes sorted from the builders.

Maybe our builder have payments in arrears... who knows..
    And it's taking time before sort out everything with the taxes! :confused:

so basically when the builder is added it will be approved? you don't have to do anything else?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Collyb101

Probably already been answered but does the building company's registration matter if you are a retrospecting applicant? i.e. We already paid full deposit in December.
    ??????

Hi any one did underfloor heating for their house, can you please suggest me a person for the job.

Also is it advisable/good to do underfloor heating around kitchen and dining area only?

Collyb101 wrote: »
    Probably already been answered but does the building company's registration matter if you are a retrospecting applicant? i.e. We already paid full deposit in December.
    ??????

Hi, I'm retrospective buyer too, we need to wait Hansfield Investment ltd register with the Revenue as a qualifying contractor.

@userduluth: "so basically when the builder is added it will be approved? you don't have to do anything else?"

Exactly, once the builder is registered I should be paid..
    But I've no idea when it's going to be..
    If they didn't register yet, having the next launch this weekend, I don't know when it's going to be :mad:

Hi, I'm retrospective buyer too, we need to wait Hansfield Investment ltd register with the Revenue as a qualifying contractor.

@userduluth: "so basically when the builder is added it will be approved? you don't have to do anything else?"

Exactly, once the builder is registered I should be paid..
    But I've no idea when it's going to be..
    If they didn't register yet, having the next launch this weekend, I don't know when it's going to be :mad:

I have applied for second stage of application today, how many days it will take for approval?

I have applied for second stage of application today, how many days it will take for approval?

A couple of weeks at least, then the Claim stage at least one more week..
    That's what was with me

• Advertisement

Hi all,
    quick one about Virgin Media,
    do I need the technician for having installed the fibra into the sitting room?

Or the plugs already installed should already work for the 360 Mb?
    It seems to be the very old connector, the one for the television only.

Cheers

A couple of weeks at least, then the Claim stage at least one more week..
    That's what was with me

Thanks lunamia for the info

guys my friend is looking for a good engineer for the snag list in Barnwell, can any one suggest a name and also I was told about a polish guy who does the snag list does any one have a contact number for him

Hi,

As retrospective buyer, Can we apply before closing the sale?

Thank You

Thomas16 wrote: »
    Hi,

Thank You

This from revenue says so..

Claims Compliance– Clawback Provisions
    There are a series of clawback provisions which are linked to entitlement to the refund, ceasing occupation of a qualifying residence or non-completion of a purchase or non-completion of a qualifying residence. In the period from 1 January 2017 to 31 December 2019, contracts between first-time purchasers and qualifying contractors will result in the refunds being paid directly to the contractors as a credit against the purchase price or deposit of the qualifying residences.

‘Clawback’ from a qualifying contractor will happen where:

the qualifying residence is not subsequently purchased by the claimant within two years from the date of the making of the refund payment to the contractor, or
    if, in the opinion of Revenue, there are reasonable grounds to believe that the purchase of the qualifying residence by the claimant will not be completed within that two year period.

Thomas16 wrote: »
    Hi,

Thank You

Yes Thomas,
    as long as you already paid the deposit you can already apply for the HTB scheme.

Hi Can any one suggest a good engineer for a snaglist, thanks.

Hi,

I did by http://www.propertysnag.com/

Health Check Property

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 danb85

Has anyone that bought in Barnwell for the Feb/Mar phase got a date on when their houses will be ready? Or has anyone contacted them to arrange someone to do the snag list.

Thanks.

Advertisement