Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Few Odd's And End's

Options
  • 22-02-2008 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

A little girl walks into her parents' bathroom and notices for the First time, her father's nakedness.
    Immediately, she is curious: he has equipment that she doesn't have. She asks, "What are those round things hanging there, daddy?"
    Proudly, he replies, "Those, sweetheart, are God's Apples of Life.
    Without them we wouldn't be here."
    Puzzled, she seeks her mommy out and tells her what daddy has said.
    To which mommy asks, "Did he say anything about the dead branch they're hanging from?"

Customer: 'I've been ringing 0800 2100 for two days and can't get through to enquiries, can you help?’
    Operator: 'Where did you get that number from, sir?’
    Customer: 'It was on the door to the Travel Centre'.
    Operator: 'Sir, they are our opening hours'

Caller: 'Can you give me the telephone number for Jack?'
    Operator: 'I'm sorry, sir, I don't understand who you are talking about'.
    Caller: 'On page 1, section 5, of the user guide it clearly states that I need to unplug the fax machine from the AC wall socket and telephone Jack before cleaning. Now, can you give me the number for Jack?'
    Operator: 'I think you mean the telephone point on the wall'.

Caller: 'Does your European Breakdown Policy cover me when I am travelling in Australia?'
    Operator: ' Doesn't the product name give you a clue?'
    Caller (enquiring about legal requirements while travelling in France):
    'If I register my car in France, do I have to change the steering wheel to the other side of the car?'
    Directory Enquiries

Caller: 'I'd like the number of the Argoed Fish Bar in Cardiff please'.
    Operator: 'I'm sorry, there's no listing. Is the spelling correct?'
    Caller: 'Well, it used to be called the Bargoed Fish Bar but the 'B' fell off'.
    Tech Support: 'I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop'.
    Customer: 'O K '.
    Tech Support: 'Did you get a pop-up menu?’
    Customer: 'No'.
    Tech Support: 'OK. Right-Click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?'
    Customer: 'No'.
    Tech Support: 'OK, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?’ Customer: 'Sure. You told me to write 'click' and I wrote 'click''

"I will give each of you each one wish. That's three wishes total," says the genie.

The Canadian says, "I'm a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada."

With a blink of the genie's eye, *POOF* the land in Canada was forever made fertile for farming.

Bin Laden was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan, so that no infidels, Jews, or Americans can come into our precious state."

Again, with a blink of the genie's eye, *POOF* there was a huge wall around Afghanistan.

"Uncle Sam" (A former civil engineer), asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall."
    The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 15,000 feet high, 500 feet thick, and completely surrounds the country; nothing can get in or out - it's virtually impenetrable."

Uncle Sam says, "Fill it with water."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

some great ones there.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

Excellent Stuff :D
    Tell me Rocky, I'm dying to know and probably others too, where do you get all your jokes? And do you do weddings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

mickrourke wrote: »
    Excellent Stuff :D
    Tell me Rocky, I'm dying to know and probably others too, where do you get all your jokes? And do you do weddings?

Hi Mick,

I get my jokes from my mates.
    There are lots of them from all over the place, A few buddies in America, Sri lanka, Australia,India,The Maldives,South Africa,England,Scotland,Wales and Norn Iron to mention but a few.
    Most are Ex Army Buddies, Some I met on my travels.

As for doing weddings, Done one once and have regretted it ever since.

Here she is now, gotta go Mick,

Take care my friend.

P.S. You have posted some great one's on here too as well as Patmac, Dak, Folan, Capt Midnight, not forgetting the Brilliant young Hagar and too many more For me to list before the wicked witch comes back in;)

OOoouuccchhh:eek:

Advertisement