Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks Crunchie it's Friday?

Options
  • 22-02-2008 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭

Even though it's Friday - I just know it's not going to be a good day :(

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It's raining cats and dogs here! What band sung "It never rains in Southern California?"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i started today half drunk and dehyrdated, a bit of a mess. got to work and the button had popped on my work trousers, meaning i had to start the day in my 3/4 lengths, showing off some of my ink, which isnt really ideal in a work scenario, such a bad start, but the day just got better and better, from the lovely cool grey skies, to me getting a new pet, to the b/f getting me chocolate, to the jack daniels that is sitting here beside me.

hooray for friday, hooray!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

It's raining cats and dogs here! What band sung "It never rains in Southern California?"

Someone with a strange sense of humour?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

I am having a REALLY boring day today...i've txed my boyfriend at half 9 this morning, but i havent heard back, big surprise there..not. i have to take my lunch an hour early, which means by the time i get home i will be starving again..cos i forgot my granola bar..
    I actually have NOTHING to do except answer the phone when it rings, and that rarely happens...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Femmy wrote: »
    I am having a REALLY boring day today...i've txed my boyfriend at half 9 this morning, but i havent heard back, big surprise there..not. i have to take my lunch an hour early, which means by the time i get home i will be starving again..cos i forgot my granola bar..
    I actually have NOTHING to do except answer the phone when it rings, and that rarely happens...

plenty of things to do on the net :D boards can make time fly ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I'm leaving work in 45 minutes. Mwah hah ha !

We have a work weekend away and the flights early so we get a free half day. Yay! :D

ooh! sweet! where to?

Riga... should be fun. We can go off and sightsee by ourselves (we're all bringing husbands/wives/partners) and then saturday night we have a big meal and drinks. I'm looking forward to it. Riga looks lovely, and we're staying a nice hotel which we never do when we're paying ourselves!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Leave work at half five, go home and shower. Head for a mates birthday party and lots of laughs! Go home and sleep, wake up, shower, head for town, eat some food, give out some free hugs, head for a beer or two, then Mr. Scruff in The Button Factory, house party afterwards in a mates then bring all stragglers back to mind to continue the party till Sunday night because i booked Monday off.

Thank **** it's Friday! :D

watna wrote: »
    Riga... should be fun. We can go off and sightsee by ourselves (we're all bringing husbands/wives/partners) and then saturday night we have a big meal and drinks. I'm looking forward to it. Riga looks lovely, and we're staying a nice hotel which we never do when we're paying ourselves!

wow, super jealous :D have a great time hun!

• Advertisement

noiiice. i just conned the OH into watching The Big Fat Quiz Of The Year 2006 in its entirety so he can watch all of the 2007 version tomorrow night, and i just wana say... don't think fo r second i wont be voiting for you..

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Johnnio13

Its starting to drag now. Have a company night out tonight and am off the booze.....should be interesting. I get to see my shiny new colleagues locked for the first time.

It always says a lot.
    On a more upbeat note though...the bank is giving me money to update my car, I had two winners yesterday and its a 6 nations weekend!!! Woo Hoo

Cathooo wrote: »
    wow, super jealous :D have a great time hun!

Will do... sure see you in the bar on Monday and if there's any gossip, I'll let you know! (by gossip I mean Brother Tom's very impressive dancing skills!)

watna wrote: »
    Will do... sure see you in the bar on Monday and if there's any gossip, I'll let you know! (by gossip I mean Brother Tom's very impressive dancing skills!)

ooooooh get him up dancing, and make him do shots :D see you monday ;)

Finish work half 5, drive home, sleep, shower, head to a BBQ (yes i know!) then on into town to dominate a dancefloor, hopefully make it home without having fallen asleep on the nightlink and havin to walk back up, wake up sat feeling ****, spend morning/early afternoon trying to fix that, then head to Croker for the match then back to a house party afterwards. Then ive got college all day sunday :( so ill prob wind down with some PS3 and or a DVD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Thank f*ck its friday!!! Got a bunus during the wk from work so I really intend to treat myself this wkend! :D
    Have the place to myself this eve so it's dvd's, take away and perhaps some vino! Tomorrow, facial, lunch with some friends and heading into town for a session tomo night which will most likely result in me being in bits on sunday! I intend to distract myself from Sunday's hangover by going shopping! On a side note..... anyone know anywhere I can get some nice bikini's? I've only seen them in penny's and I'm headin away in a few wks with no bkini's!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Aw yiz are all having such nice Fridays. It's essay time for me, now and all weekend and all the next week and all that weekend and most of the following week. I won't have a weekend for 3 weeks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

i just conned the OH into watching The Big Fat Quiz Of The Year 2006 in its entirety

"Wine Gums
    Envy
    Pieces of rainbow"

Hilarious stuff. Russell Brand and Noel Fielding are so cute it's freakishly unnatural.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

:(...no i.d ,no boyfriends and no job means im left alone abandoned by my mates on a friday evening...how fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

I have to stay in this evening coz I have an exam in the morning :(

I keep studying but nothing goes into my head and when i finally think i've gotten through the worst of it i find more stuff i've to study :(

Then i felt a bit light headed so I went for a nap and had HORRIBLE dreams!!!

Ahhhh!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭whatsgoinon

even though i had tuesday off, this week has been the longest ever. now its friday, was supposed to go for pints but instead am in bed struggling for breath because of a small dose of bronchitis, great

noiiice. i just conned the OH into watching The Big Fat Quiz Of The Year 2006 in its entirety so he can watch all of the 2007 version tomorrow night, and i just wana say... don't think fo r second i wont be voiting for you..

oh man, i have so many things like this this morning im reading, that are just so many jumbled thoughts in one sentence... you should see an email i sent last night ...
    Lil Kitten wrote: »
    "Wine Gums
    Envy
    Pieces of rainbow"

Hilarious stuff. Russell Brand and Noel Fielding are so cute it's freakishly unnatural.

this makes a mockery of the etchasketch!

that pen was holding us back!

Advertisement