Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best be prepared for Monday

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Ha Ha Ha..... that's hilarious! :D Why would you get someone a card for cuddle day. Surely you should get them a cuddle?!

Every day is cuddle day in my house. I'm very cuddly! :)

Ayone want one?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

persoanlly, i think the lads should be warned about the 29th... the wimmins can put them in a corner and force marriage upon them! :eek:

persoanlly, i think the lads should be warned about the 29th... the wimmins can put them in a corner and force marriage upon them! :eek:

I casually asked my bf what he would do if i proposed (entierly hypothetical i.e. would he be annoyed he didn't get there first?). The colour drained from his face and he got very nervous!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

me and jeff are always taking the piss about marriage. it's kinda funny, cos i started out (2 years ago) completely anti-marriage, and phobic about the issue, almost, but he would constantly joke about it, particularly if i got drunk, he'd tell me the next day that of course he'd want to be my hubby etc...

i can only imagine one day one of us proposing or soemthing, and the other thinking it's just an elaborate joke...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Farohar,

Why would you post this here specifically?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

I agree with Wattie, everyday is cuddle day!

CUDDLES ALL ROUND!

Jules wrote: »
    I agree with Wattie, everyday is cuddle day!

CUDDLES ALL ROUND!

/gives jules a quick cuddle

(who bets the boys will make more of that?!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Silverfish wrote: »
    Farohar,

Why would you post this here specifically?

Just personally find that females tend to be more affectionate and seeking of affection than males (more interested in lust). Feel free to move it elsewhere if you disagree. Besides, how is it any less specific to ladies than "Thanks Crunchie it's Friday?"?

Advertisement