Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pressure treated timber price?

• 22-02-2008 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

I was quote price this morning of €7.50 per 4.8mtr length of 4x2 pressure treated - sounds good to me, anyone any opinions on price ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

sundula wrote: »
    I was quote price this morning of €7.50 per 4.8mtr length of 4x2 pressure treated - sounds good to me, anyone any opinions on price ?
    is this rough or smouth if its smouth ....buy buy buy.
    in the wexford area it 10/12 euro a lenght

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

No, its rough stuff

thats about right
    is that delivered for that price and what condition is it in .....would it be warped you know yerself unless you pull it out of a bale they'll send you out sh**e (only good for boomarangs) no good for shed building out stud walls:)

Price includes delivery is the order is a decent, so i am told. I know some who got about 10 lengths and 2cubic/metre of bark mulch and the timber looked solid and straight

If the timber yard isn't too far from ya go down yerself stack it and mark it ....I guess this for flower beds hence the bark mulch so it wooden(forgive the pun) matter to much

• Advertisement

No not for beds, looking to put up some fencing and prehaps a pergola and who knows what else - if i get some decent weather

the garden furniture love makeing it..... ive made up some nice pieces if you want pic's ill send em on pm me email iv enearly finished my beer garden iv just to put up the lights and interview the dancing girls:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 terryjo

i know its a bit late but any chance i could see your beer garden
    cheers terry

Advertisement