Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Demo Review

• 22-02-2008 1:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi all,

If u hav time please visit www.myspace.com/eternalfaithmetal and let me know wat u think. I wud really apprreciate any feed bak.

Thanks.

Colzed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Not my cup of tea to be honest, mostly because of the vocalist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 224 ✭✭Colzed

Thanx for that feed bak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

That's actually far from the worst music I've heard. Here's some things that occured to me, you can take them or leave them...

1) Your name makes you sound like a christian band.
    2) Lose the breakdowns. I can't stand them.
    3) Your vocalist is fine, but he sounds really reserved. It's as if he's not putting everything into it.
    4) The lyrics get slightly repetitive at times, especially in Buried Alive.
    5) I really like the lead guitar work.
    6) Your drummer's boring as hell, but it looks like you're replacing him already.
    7) Some of the riffing is veering dangerously close to groove. Play faster, like in Buried Alive, the vaguely Motorhead-ish riffing there is nice. :p

So yeah, congratulations, I didn't hate it. Keep up the good work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

neGev wrote: »

1) Your name makes you sound like a christian band.
    2) Lose the breakdowns. I can't stand them.

I agree with point 1 a name change is in order

I think the breakdowns aren't that great because of the drummer, a better drummer would mean better breakdown.

Buried Alive is catchy as hell i really like it.
    Keep it up some good music there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

Breakdowns should stay in hardcore, where they belong, and keep the hell out of metal.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Thought it was quite good myself
    Vocals arn't my cup of tea, but I like a certain type and tend to be picky outside of it :)
    Good lead guitar in parts, very catchy
    Keep up the good work!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Advertisement