Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gah?

Options
  • 22-02-2008 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone having a nibble on GAA betting? Club Championship is n this weekend;

Current odds on Paddy Power;
    Portumna 4/9
    Loughmore 21/10
    Draw 9/1
    Verdict: Draw at 9/1 is appealing. Doubts as to whether Joe Canning will play.

Birr 1/5
    Dunloy 4/1
    Draw 11/1
    Verdict: Birr sould comfortably win this one. Birr at 1/5, perhaps a handicap bet would offer more value.

Ballina 11/10
    Nemo 1/1
    Draw 6/1
    Verdict: Nemo have coasted it in Munster but I reckon Ballina will give them a game of it. Ballina at 11/10.

St Vincents 7/4
    Crossmaglen 8/13
    Draw 13/2
    Verdict: If the occaision doesn't get to them (a la St Bridgets a couple of years ago) Vinnies are value at 7/4.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

dont agree wit the final two i think nemo and crossmaglen will win..

alot of nemo's players will have been caught up in the situation surrounding cork footballers including james master and i feel he and his fellow players will be eager to forget about this and win a senior club championship

crossmaglen won the championship 99,00,02,04,05,06 wot more can u say other than a quality team

• Registered Users Posts: 11,373 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

modo85 wrote: »
    dont agree wit the final two i think nemo and crossmaglen will win..

alot of nemo's players will have been caught up in the situation surrounding cork footballers including james master and i feel he and his fellow players will be eager to forget about this and win a senior club championship

crossmaglen won the championship 99,00,02,04,05,06 wot more can u say other than a quality team

I would agree. I would have played against this Vincents team a number of times (albeit years ago) and I don't think my team was good enough to beat potential future All-Ireland champs :D Hope I'm wrong though, would be nice to see a Dublin team go all the way this year

Advertisement