Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent relief

Options
  • 22-02-2008 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭

Hello I applied for this with respect to 2007 year.

Letter yesterday, 400euro tax credit this year?

I thought I would get cash - cad é an sceal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Interesting!
    I thought you get tax credits for the current year and a juicy cheque for past years.

When did you apply? Was in late 2007?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

micmclo wrote: »
    Interesting!
    I thought you get tax credits for the current year and a juicy cheque for past years.

When did you apply? Was in late 2007?

Early 2008, ie. just after xmas.

Could it be that they are giving me credits for this year and am still due cash back from last year?

Am a bit confused, I reckon a phone call is needed.

Thanks

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

They're only sending out Tax Credit certs at the moment- it could very well be the case that your claim for last year is being dealt with seperately to this years tax credits. Do give them a call to clarify though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I'm surprised, I applied for med2 relief online for dental work done last year a few weeks ago and had it paid into my account no problem.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement