Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Research help please

Options
  • 22-02-2008 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I need some help please

I'm looking for some people who play MMORPG style games and Second life etc. I need some more interviews (about another 10) I'd really appreciate it you could spare 10-15Min of your time, its for a college project. Please PM me or post here and I'll PM you relating to phoning etc, as it can happen over the phone or skype etc. BTW I'm looking for more females to interview as i only have one so far :mad:, and married people too please, or more or less married :D

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

If you're still in need of people to interview let me know, I sent you a PM there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

im gonna be married in july so id be interested if you still need the info,

im on skype too. however im going over to vegas for my stag in about ........ 6 hours time so i wont be back until the 31st if you still want the research im here on the 31st for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

thanks for the help, sorry it took so long to get back to you

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Serafijn

Hey Stoner

I'm female, married and a gamer if you still need help, just throw me a PM :)

Sera

Advertisement