Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greenhills Wedding

Options
  • 22-02-2008 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Looking at the Greenhillls in limerick as a possible wedding venue. Just wondering if anyone has had or been to a wedding there. Any feedback on it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 newportal

i had my wedding in the greenhills last october and everything was fab the meal was lovely everyone commented on how nice it all was i would defo recommend the greenhills but only if you are having the larger of the two reception rooms as the smaller room is terrible when the afters begin because even though they open up the room into another one its still too small and the crowd becomes separated the band is in one room and the crowd in another, i was at the afters of a wedding there a couple of weeks ago and they had the smaller room and it was terrible even the band who were playing there said they hate when they r booked for weddings in the smaller room as there is no proper atmosphere but i would highly recommend the greenhills if you are going with the larger room

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 connect

thanks v much for the reply. went ahead and booked it anyway.. have the larger oom so should have plenty of space there. just one other question..what band did you have? Plan to go and see a couple over the next few weekends. thanks again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 newportal

oh well if you have the big room then you are sorted, we had the Nite Owls playing at our wedding and they were brilliant there is only two of them but the lead singer Jim Keane is brilliant at getting the crowd going and keeping them on the dance floor for the night everyone at it said they had a great time up dancing all night and they will also organise the DJ for you aswell if you want them to. They normally play in Scotts or out in the Unicorn at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

i had my wedding there nearly 7 yrs ago now,,i was totally disgusted at there flower arrangements,,i daisy or some small flower in a little teeny jug on each table,,but i knew this was going to happen as my friend was a florist and they had stopped ordering there lovely flowers for the tables,,,when i saw the room that day i told them hoe unhappy i was and i ever even got a sorry from them,,or an explanation lucky thing my friend had me warned as i had to get her to bring my own in,,everything else was fine,,but that just upset me tables would have been bare if i hadn't my own,,,,make sure you ask whats going on the tables,,best of luck

Advertisement