Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

page not loading

Options
  • 22-02-2008 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

Don't know if this is the right place, if not please point me in the right direction.

A friend of mine bought a .ie domain name through novara.ie and bought hosting from blacknight.ie
    He has been told from both that the domain is fully pointing to the hosting package, however on this pc I can't bring up the new site and always loads to novara, other computers I have tried don't have this problem.
    He contacted blacknight and they told him to delete history etc, to try pressing ctrl+F5 when looking at the page and restart the pc.
    I have done all this but nothing has changed.
    Can some help me.
    www.racketman.ie

Thanks
    Tap

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

"Welcolme to Racketman.ie" -- works for me.

What browser are you using?

If Firefox, try Tools > Clear Private Data > (make sure 'Cache' is selected) > Clear Private Data Now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

how recently did he change the dns on it ? may just be a case that it hasn't propagated yet ... can take 24+ hours

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭tap28

i'm using internet explorer.

it's changed since about 17.00 yesterday.

it just seems, this pc is the only one having trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

tap28 wrote: »
    i'm using internet explorer.

it's changed since about 17.00 yesterday.

it just seems, this pc is the only one having trouble

What ISP is that machine using ?

I know a lot of the time NTL who I'm with won't have changed over for a good bit longer

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭tap28

My isp is o2

• Advertisement
Advertisement