Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows in Waterford, who's best?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Triangla

Munster joinery, used them three years ago. Triple glazing to replace double glazing in original frame.

Found them excellent, the guy who fitted ours was an absolute gent. Work was done as scheduled on time and no mess afterwards. Have had no problems since.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Karenkkkk

By far the best is Jimmy maher great service and after service . He is great at what he does . I got all my windows and doors from him and can.t fault is work . Jimmy and his team are friendly and very reliable . So I would definitely recommend Jimmy Maher ferrybank .

• Registered Users Posts: 33 sevenshades

Giving this thread another go as the testimonials here are at least 18 months old. The general gist I get is that all of the well known suppliers/installers have people that are very happy with their work and others that are not happy at all. Is it a luck of the draw thing with the installers given that the doors and windows themselves are generally sound? Its headwrecking to get a great review for someone then to be followed by a terrible one. I guess its because you don't do this job on a regular basis that you only really have one good or bad experience.

Anyway! If anyone has had windows/doors done recently maybe they could share their experience. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,172 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

We had ours done by Pat Kerley, he was recommended by a particularly fussy family friend. Very happy with his work and would recommend him no problem to anybody looking to get work done.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Eilish Tramore

I had Jimmy Maher replace a balcony door for me last week. He gave me good value, good service and a great product. He came when he said he'd come and both he and his colleague were professional and friendly. They did a great job and a very impressive clean up when they were finished. Definitely get a quote from Jimmy. he won't let you down.

• Advertisement
Advertisement