Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sako Quad Butt Stock Spacers

Options
  • 22-02-2008 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Does anyone know where to get Butt Stock Spacers for Sako Quad online who ships to Ireland please? I've only found them on two American sites, neither of which will ship internationally :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance,

JG :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭quackquackBOOM

can you not buy them through your local dealer as you can buy original parts or are they a ridiculas price.try ardee sports company they import sako and as far as i know are on their distributors list for Ireland,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Ardee Sports is trade only I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭quackquackBOOM

true but they have a list of shops they distribute to on their site maybe one is in the area of the person and they tell you out straight if they can get you one
    or not without you waiting a week to find out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Cheers guys :D I got my Quad in Ballykeernan sports in Athlone so I guess I'll be giving James a ring :)

Advertisement