Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchens

Options
  • 22-02-2008 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hello,

Our build is well on its way with first floor built and garage being roofed. I am now thinking about the kitchen and overall interior design? Anyone have an interest in requesting such a forum to be created? I want to put in a dream kitchen and I am looking around at the moment. Anyone have any dealings with Sinnott Kitchens in Kilkenny? Or anyone else?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Moved to DIY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Katey

BreeVdK wrote: »
    Hello,

Our build is well on its way with first floor built and garage being roofed. I am now thinking about the kitchen and overall interior design? Anyone have an interest in requesting such a forum to be created? I want to put in a dream kitchen and I am looking around at the moment. Anyone have any dealings with Sinnott Kitchens in Kilkenny? Or anyone else?

Thanks.

Hiya,

Sounds great. I too am in the middle of a build, plastering and electric wiring just completed and need some advice about getting a fitted kitchen in the limerick area. My original budget was around E8k but I think I've been rather naive... does anybody have any recommendations ?

Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

Katey wrote: »
    Hiya,

Sounds great. I too am in the middle of a build, plastering and electric wiring just completed and need some advice about getting a fitted kitchen in the limerick area. My original budget was around E8k but I think I've been rather naive... does anybody have any recommendations ?

Thanks,

IKEA

Advertisement