Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rapidshare? How do I use it...

Options
  • 23-02-2008 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hello, I just got a premium account off rapidshare... I have no idea how to download things, anyone be able to give me a quick run down on where to search for items and how to download them? cheers, It looks like a pretty confusing site / system, anyone else find it a bit awkward to use? I have no idea how it works but I heard it was good. :) Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭cbr900

Hello, I just got a premium account off rapidshare... I have no idea how to download things, anyone be able to give me a quick run down on where to search for items and how to download them? cheers, It looks like a pretty confusing site / system, anyone else find it a bit awkward to use? I have no idea how it works but I heard it was good. :) Thanks

As far as I know,you cannot perform a search,you need to know the link for the file you wish to download

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

This is not a p2p support forum.

Any talk about warez will get you banned too.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement