Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

took this off facebook ... funny cos its true.

• 23-02-2008 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

The White Horse Appreciation Society

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8702818994&ref=mf

Ah The White Horse (R.I.P)

The White Horse was an institution amongst Dublin's clubbing population - so to honour its passing I have set up a group in it's honour

This group is for anybody

. Who has ever arrived at The White Horse before it had even opened and then sat at on the footstep waiting for it to open - and felt like ****

. Has ever questioned why they needed a toilet attendant in a place like The White Horse

. Has ever asked said Toilet Attendant if he had any "yokes"

. has marvelled at the degree of social-cohesion between the scum bags and the gays

. Who has sat outside smoking/skagging whilst being uber-judged by the queue of refugees queueing up to claim asylum

more on the page..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Best one on facebook is;)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10052461829

White Horse was mad BUT.........

In fairness The White Horse hasn't a patch on the likes of Barnstormers..now that was a real mental early house:eek::D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭francois

jonny68 wrote: »

In fairness The White Horse hasn't a patch on the likes of Barnstormers..now that was a real mental early house:eek::D:D:D

You can say that again, place was a madhouse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10052461829

White Horse was mad BUT.........

barnstormers on townsend st,now that was a creazy early house allrit!!!

forgot all about that place till you said it jonny68:)

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Lol, Barnstormers! I remember a group of us being chased out of there by a load of rockers one Saturday morning :D Cant remember what for but we obviously pssed them off.

Felixdhc wrote: »
    Lol, Barnstormers! I remember a group of us being chased out of there by a load of rockers one Saturday morning :D Cant remember what for but we obviously pssed them off.

After one particularly heavy weekend on the persian rugs, i think it was Monday morning about 9am or something and we were in barnstormers and the place was heaving, i lost the plot after too many yokes and speed and started doing cartwheels about the place and the hells angels fcuked me out:o:eek::D:D mother of jaysus those where the days alright :D

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

After one particularly heavy weekend on the persian rugs, i think it was Monday morning about 9am or something and we were in barnstormers and the place was heaving, i lost the plot after too many yokes and speed and started doing cartwheels about the place and the hells angels fcuked me out:o:eek::D:D mother of jaysus those where the days alright :D

lol, I'd say they liked that alright :D

I assume it's no longer on the go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

That Barnstormers place is it a rocker/biker place? Down the back of Pearse st area?

Was it called Fusion?

If it is the same place, I did one of my 1st gigs (in a band) there!

Felixdhc wrote: »
    lol, I'd say they liked that alright :D

I assume it's no longer on the go?

Nah it's well gone now, was called Fusion for a while as well but everyone knew it was Barnstormers or as we used to call it BRAINstormers :D

Advertisement