Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Rovers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭garth-marenghi

Well I made Cork and I was outside of the grounds but didnt make it in!! my car was giving us problems so I had to go back to bantry.:mad:

Doesnt sound like the game was that great so maybe ye had a lucky escape!, Still must have been a serious downer after travelling that distance, The mature ultras can always make up for it at Bray Game on Saturday (if any turn up this time;))

happy days, shams in the cup:D, would have been nice to get them at home but the trips to dublin are usually good to say the least, if we get a game half as good as last years one il be happy, cmon the Bit O Red, Nice to see tardelli and trapatonni making the draw

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

Well so whos going on Saturday?

And do we have to dress up! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

I'll be there as always.

As will my flag.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

omg

is the dick brush flag yours???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 dingo dog

mmmm...let me see.....who out of the mature ultras didnt make the cork game?????? we will see who turns up this week..what a cheek!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

dingo dog wrote: »
    mmmm...let me see.....who out of the mature ultras didnt make the cork game?????? we will see who turns up this week..what a cheek!!!

:confused:

Was this meant to stay inside your head, and you typed it by accident?

sueme wrote: »

http://www.gpdesenhos.com.br/imagens/outros/hanna/mutley.jpg
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 dingo dog

sueme wrote: »

oops!! not again!!!:rolleyes:

oops!! not again!!!:rolleyes:

http://dailygotham.com/files/Homer-Simpson-doh.jpg
    ;):D

• Advertisement

I think the mature ultra who missed the cork game is thinking of resigning his membership of the group because of a lack of been mature enough and also after witnessing some shocking behaviour of other ultras on a recent away trip in the photo below, we are meant to be respectable fans:p
    http://www.scottybud.com/images/old%20people%20bird.jpg

I think the mature ultra who missed the cork game is thinking of resigning his membership of the group because of a lack of been mature enough and also after witnessing some shocking behaviour of other ultras on a recent away trip in the photo below, we are meant to be respectable fans:p
    http://www.scottybud.com/images/old%20people%20bird.jpg

Tulipandthistle at it again! ;):D*

Scarpers quite, no really quite fast.. at the sound of tulips footsteps!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

tuppence wrote: »

From his/her initial post will you be able to tell? The Tulip will laugh, the Thistle will sting.

*popcorn moment*

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

what a cheek!!!
    What a
    bare
    cheek indeed...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

will be at the game my self, looking forward to it, havn't been able to get to one since the leauge match against galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭tulipandthistle

tuppence wrote: »

Feeling brave were we? Taking advantage of our lack of internet connection? Well, we're back!!! dum dum duuuuummm (meant to be scary music):rolleyes:
    Mr Tulip will be there, Mrs Thistle has her B&J at the ready (anyway, I'll be too busy sharpening my sting!.......:p)

I'll be there as always.

As will my flag.:rolleyes:

I hope its not the one with "we love dick" I always have a giggle when I see that one!

muffler wrote: »
    What a
    bare
    cheek indeed...

hahaha brilliant one!! sorry for the three post but we 've been offline for 3 days!! very scarry no internet

Feeling brave were we? Taking advantage of our lack of internet connection? Well, we're back!!! dum dum duuuuummm (meant to be scary music):rolleyes:
    Mr Tulip will be there, Mrs Thistle has her B&J at the ready (anyway, I'll be too busy sharpening my sting!.......:p)
    "Was" in the past tense! Top of the morning to ye glad to see ye back.;)

*tips hat in subservient fashion*

big game tonight, with a win we can go into 4th place ahead of teams like cork, drogs and shams, and i think if people were offered that before the start of the season we would have snapped their hands off, well done cookie and the lads:), am going for a 2-1 win for the Bit o red,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

I think 1 nil to Rovers with Almeida scoring from a corner.

Blurgh! I've eaten too much ice cream!:(
    I wonder how they are getting on? Mr Tulips phone is on the blink so he can't keep me updated....... maybe one of the mature ultra international supporters should bring their laptops to the game to share the experience...?..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

It's 2-0 to the Rovers atm, game's just about over.

Thanks! That is brilliant!!!

Are you there with your laptop? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

not a bad result considering it wasn't a great performance, 3 - 0.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Thanks! That is brilliant!!!

Are you thhere with you lapop? ;)
    Hah, I wish!

I would have been at the game tonight except I'm in the middle of exam fever, where the only cure is revision.....plus I wokes up at 2:30 this morning to continue revising for a 9:30 AM exam, so I'm pretty out on my feet right now.

PS: I got my ticket to the legends match at the Galway League Cup tie. Boo yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

its st pats next. I hope it will be a bit better then our first match against them!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

its st pats next. I hope it will be a bit better then our first match against them!!!
    Welcome to the forum ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

muffler wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum ;)

i feel like i know you already :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

dont forget the pats game is on the friday night due to the game between ireland and serbia on saturday, really hope there is a huge crowd, would be a major disapointment if there isnt considering how well the team is doing so everyone make an effort to drag as many people as possible along on friday! would be happy with a point but Pats are missing a few key defenders so ya never know, am going with a 2-1 rovers win:)

Advertisement