Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Rovers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I'll be cheering for Rovers for this one... if they beat Pats & Bohs beat Galway*, we'll go top of the table!!

*= should be easy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I actually have a lot of time for Sligo Rovers, know a good few of yere fans all sound lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

the mature ultra's will be there! I told dellboy to come aswell since its not a saturday!

where do you find the fixtures from the cup?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

We're playing Shams away on the 8th June

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

gustavo wrote: »
    We're playing Shams away on the 8th June

thanks, but where do you find the fixtures?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I'll be cheering for Rovers for this one... if they beat Pats & Bohs beat Galway*, we'll go top of the table!!

*= should be easy enough

take it we, means bohs, as sligo were 8 points off saturday night

:rolleyes:

;)

Mrs.T wrote: »
    thanks, but where do you find the fixtures?

here Mrs.T

irish-stew wrote: »
    here Mrs.T

thanks, it's in favourites now!

irish-stew wrote: »
    take it we, means bohs, as sligo were 8 points off saturday night

:rolleyes:

;)

Yup... I'm a Bohs and a very happy (& hungover) Man Utd fan!

• Advertisement

Yup... I'm a Bohs and a very happy (& hungover) Man Utd fan!

get out,

<points towards door>

;)

only messing mate, well done last night, still 2 european titles behind the pool though,

<realises we have 4 less FA cups and havn't won the leauge since 89/90 :(>

anyhow, back to sligo rovers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

So0 who is going Friday? And is there anyone doing chauffeur service from the sticks or would that be me then :p

* thats me I reckon. *

tuppence wrote: »
    So0 who is going Friday? And is there anyone doing chauffeur service from the sticks or would that be me then :p

* thats me I reckon. *

working late, might catch the last half hour or so

:(

i'll be going. dont know how or when. I'm a chelsea supporter myself and sick of anything to do with manUre !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭garth-marenghi

but your going to a sligo rovers game, whats that got to do with man utd, you worried about meeting man u fans,;) great game by the way:p

tuppence wrote: »

will defo be there, dont forget to wear a little black cap if you are on chauffeur duty , and its always polite to open the door for your passengers;)

but your going to a sligo rovers game, whats that got to do with man utd, you worried about meeting man u fans,;) great game by the way:p

ronaldo is **** and van der Sar is from AAAAAjaX (blurgh) Chelsea is the better team ManUre was lucky again!!!

See you friday at the showgrounds and Tuesday is booked!

ronaldo is **** and van der Sar is from AAAAAjaX (blurgh) Chelsea is the better team ManUre was lucky again!!!

See you friday at the showgrounds and Tuesday is booked!

If Chelsea were the better team they would've scored more / conceded less goals & therefor won the game. :D

If Chelsea were the better team they would've scored more / conceded less goals & therefor won the game. :D

ManUre is just lucky like always!!! the captain just slipped and should've scored!! No I'm not bitter at all!;)

Presumably then you don't think Man United were the better team either as they didnt score more/ concede less either

• Advertisement

And what is you're opinion about Sligo Rovers people? Or am I on the wrong thread? I have absolutely NO interest in English football!

Scottish football on the other hand.....;)

gustavo wrote: »
    Presumably then you don't think Man United were the better team either as they didnt score more/ concede less either

Yes. United had the run of the game in the 1st half, Chelsea in the 2nd & there was little or nothing between them in extra time... penalties were inevitable. I would say it was "a game of 2 halves", but with extra time there were four halves (though mathematically speaking, it doesn't sound right!). Great game from 2 very evenly matched teams.

Anyhow... sorry for posting off topic in the Sligo Rovers thread - just answering a question!

Now.. back to Rovers - here's hopin ya beat the ass off Pats!!

I am optimistic about tonight , But I hate it when I'm optimistic about Rovers

Still a draw wouldn't be a bad result

I'll say 1-1 Faz and O'Neill

Now.. back to Rovers - here's hopin ya beat the ass off Pats!!

You're excused:D even though you're a manU fan!!! haha hope we will beat pats aswell. we could have the first time at their grounds till the second half went horribly wrong with three goals in no time!

:(:(:(

it was almost a draw, i was still abusing the pats fans and it was 1-2 never saw the goal!!!

what do you mean still abusing pats fans, from what i saw thats what you were doing for most of the game anyway:p

Are there a lot of people going today?

what do you mean still abusing pats fans, from what i saw thats what you were doing for most of the game anyway:p

Are you insinuating that my husband is loud mouthed:eek::confused:
    Do not know where you get that idea ...............:confused::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Hooray!!!!! Footie Today!!! Lets Get Drunk

Advertisement