Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Rovers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

Mrs.T wrote: »
    We will be in the pub before the match, at half time and after the match!!

I thought they were supposed to have stopped people leaving at half time to go to Mooney's.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

DenMan wrote: »
    I thought they were supposed to have stopped people leaving at half time to go to Mooney's.

Since When? Why? How?

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭garth-marenghi

just a couple of great moments in rovers history that might provide some inspiration to people to get out and support the club in what ever way possible during this difficult time:(

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rHKz81k1uWw
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=k9HlcLw1Mrc&feature=related

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

We will be in the pub before the match, at half time and after the match!!
    So will I for a change. So are you driving then Mrs T? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

tuppence wrote: »

will probably be there after the game, want to stay sobor for the match

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

tuppence wrote: »

I wish! Don't know if our babysitter is available.

irish-stew wrote: »
    will probably be there after the game, want to stay sobor for the match

:D

Mr T here, Why are you afraid you miss something??

They did 1 match but there was almost a riot so its back to normal again, they gave you a stamp last time though when you went out. You cant stop tradition!!! Or just start selling on the premises like bohs in a member pub. Or just allow it like cobh where you can watch the match with your pint like in holland (they water the beer down to 2% though)

I am going to be rooting for them, come on Rovers!!!

I am going to be rooting for them, come on Rovers!!!

will you be rooting from inside the ground

;)

• Advertisement

will you be rooting from inside the ground

;)

I'm working on that one, I hope so. It is a plan in progress. :)

Oh dear.... Mr T is calling everybody Muffler in Mooney's..... Rovers were 1 goal up 10 minutes into the game.

Oh dear.... Mr T is calling everybody Muffler in Mooney's..... Rovers were 1 goal up 10 minutes into the game.

was he not at the game looking for muffler mrs t, were 3 nil at half time, 4-1 at full time

i'd say muffler is in hidding now

was he not at the game looking for muffler mrs t, were 3 nil at half time, 4-1 at full time

i'd say muffler is in hidding now

he was at the game as well. Whe he phoned the first time he was at Mooney's before kick off. He'll no doubt be still shouting Muffler. I thought you were going to be at the pub as well.

Well done boys!!!

I thought you were going to be at the pub as well.

Well done boys!!!

slight change of plan, few beers in the house instead

great game though, hopefully will result in a big crowd for the cork city match and a few more euros in the club coffers

Why don't Sligo Rovers play matches during the day? Surely if they had matches during the day, it would bring in more families. And, why are all the away matches on a Friday? People can't always get the time off work (or skive off too often).

Why don't Sligo Rovers play matches during the day? Surely if they had matches during the day, it would bring in more families. And, why are all the away matches on a Friday? People can't always get the time off work (or skive off too often).

i think the one against cork might be during the day, its on a sunday anyway, think most of them are played at 3 or 4pm

I've never heard Raphael Cretaro speak before I listened to the interview on RTE online. I honestly thought he was Spanish or Portuguese. A local guy that's for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

hooray comp is working fine again so have own account again!!! All I can say is: 4-1 what a result. great match.

Poor Rovers beaten away at Shams. Anybody travel down to the game? From what I read Rovers dominated the first half and should have been a few goals in the clear. Penalty not given!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

only watched on telly (tg4), boco was on the right place everytime but failed to score (again), switched channel after goal from sham rovers. Rovers need a good striker!

only watched on telly (tg4), boco was on the right place everytime but failed to score (again), switched channel after goal from sham rovers. Rovers need a good striker!

hopefully some one will rise from the A squad, with the current finacial situation, dont think any star signings will be made before the close of the transfer window

Anybody going on Sunday? Kick off is 3 o'clock so all three of us will be there. I'll be the one following the wee man ALL around the stadium!
    Why not make it a boardsie "meet up"

Anybody going on Sunday? Kick off is 3 o'clock so all three of us will be there. I'll be the one following the wee man ALL around the stadium!
    Why not make it a boardsie "meet up"

possible meet up happening tonight mrs t at the glasshouse ;),

as for the match, would love to go, but have to work, bought one of the syndicate tickets yesterday for the club fund raiser, if you know any one selling, buy one before the draw on sunday

possible meet up happening tonight mrs t at the glasshouse ;),

as for the match, would love to go, but have to work, bought one of the syndicate tickets yesterday for the club fund raiser, if you know any one selling, buy one before the draw on sunday

I've just put my apologies in for tonight I'm afraid. :(

Where can we get the syndicate tickets and how much are they? (enjoy tonight by the way;))

Where can we get the syndicate tickets and how much are they? (enjoy tonight by the way;))

one of my mates was selling them, the cards are avaibale from the club, think theres 10 or 20 lines per card, €50 per line, not sure if any available sunday

prize is 2 corporate box tickets at the liverpool v man u game in sept, flights, transfers, and 2 nights overnight stay

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

afraid I can't make the game as I'm working :(

same here

:(

Anybody heading down today? We will be, the wee man won't stop talking about Beny the Bull since we told him where we were going today! Hope there is a good turnout, weather is great...... just now.....

• Advertisement

hope he enjoys the match mrs.t, and that sligo get the right result, need to win as many as matches as possible, hopefully push for an euro spot, if we still have a team next season, the money from european matches will hopefully bring in some much needed revenue

Advertisement