Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Rovers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

Rafa, Rafael. Rafa, Rafael. Rafa, Rafael
    Rafael Cretaro!!!:D

raging i wasnt at it!!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

fantastic result, 2-1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

cant believe I wasn't there!! good friday drinking and winning! Mrs.T won'y let me so close to the due date (rightfully so!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

cant believe I wasn't there!! good friday drinking and winning! Mrs.T won'y let me so close to the due date (rightfully so!)

What are mobile phones for... "water's have broke - on the way to the hospital". "OK - see you after full time". :D:D

Good result though - watched the game on TV. Good result for Bohs too!

What are mobile phones for... "water's have broke - on the way to the hospital". "OK - see you after full time". :D:D

Good result though - watched the game on TV. Good result for Bohs too!

I totaly agree but Mrs.T reads these posts as well so must be on good behaviour. She wont dare have our baby during a match!!

*runs away and hides before Mrs.T reads this!*

• Advertisement

I totaly agree but Mrs.T reads these posts as well so must be on good behaviour. She wont dare have our baby during a match!!

*runs away and hides before Mrs.T reads this!*

"Get some Snickers, get some nuts, foooool!" ;)

"Get some Snickers, get some nuts, foooool!" ;)

If you want to keep your nuts, don't mess with a pregnant woman!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

If you want to keep your nuts, don't mess with a pregnant woman!

FYP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Wexler12

You dont get many night like it,up there with Cork away last season and potentially the best away trip of this season

Xiney wrote: »
    FYP :)

What does FYP mean?? Don't understand text speak:D ohhh now I messed woman and mod!!

*bans himself and hides*

• Advertisement

FYP = fixed your post

Fixed that for you.

I still dunno what the hell that was supposed to have meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭garth-marenghi

I still dunno what the hell that was supposed to have meant.

In one of your posts you refered to Sligo Rovers as "Sligo"......that is tantamount to Blasphemy:D. We are Rovers and the team in Tallaght that plays in green and white hoops are Shams;)
    SligoBrewer altered your quote and replaced your use of "sligo" with "rovers"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

So who's going to the Bohs game?

bobcar61 wrote: »
    So who's going to the Bohs game?

I am for sure

Cant make it myself this weekend:(,. Its amazing what a couple of wins can do for a teams confidence. Bohs are going to be really tough opposition, id take a draw but after the result in the Brandywell who knows what could happen. As long as the lads show a bit of heart and determination we are in with a shout.

the team in Tallaght that plays in green and white hoops are Shams;)

I call them "the scum". :D

I'll be at the Bohs game most likely, though I'll be in the knacker section. ;)

I call them "the scum". :D

I thought Bohs and Shams fans got on like a house on fire as this clip shows:p
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKd9Ai_n_KQ

On a serious note though its unfair to call these guys fans......mindless thugs and idiots more appropriate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 xX Mark Xx

Amazing to see what can happen in a week of football. Looking forward to the Bohs game, still not sure about that new left back though.

I thought Bohs and Shams fans got on like a house on fire as this clip shows:p
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKd9Ai_n_KQ

On a serious note though its unfair to call these guys fans......mindless thugs and idiots more appropriate.

If you really think they are mindless thugs dont post the video. Hooliganism thrives on attention. Not for nothing the hooligan slogun is "Nobody likes us we don't care"

The more they are called mindless thugs and scum etc. the better they like it.

• Advertisement

Careful now folks, this thread is straying off topic here and approaching an unacceptable level.
    We are keeping a close eye on this one.

On a more light-hearted note, does anyone know when Rovers will be playing their European fixtures or has it been announced yet? Has the draw taken place? As you can tell I'm completely up to date on Rovers:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

bobcar61 wrote: »
    On a more light-hearted note, does anyone know when Rovers will be playing their European fixtures or has it been announced yet? Has the draw taken place? As you can tell I'm completely up to date on Rovers:cool:

July 2nd and July 9th

Against? or do we know yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Wexler12

The draw is not until June
    Where might that be?

It seems to follow starbelgrade around.... wherever he might be...

(joking!)

(joking!)

LOL!!

xX Mark Xx wrote: »
    Amazing to see what can happen in a week of football. Looking forward to the Bohs game, still not sure about that new left back though.

I think you are talking about Shaun Holmes at left back, He hasnt been great so far but think he has shown signs of potential. Hopefully he is just keeping the Left back position warm for Chris Butler:) (anyone know how his recovery is going?)

Hopefully the pitch will be in a better state than it was this time last year. With that and the winds, it was a pretty terrible game.

(joking!)

What was that you said about staying on topic? ;)

• Advertisement

The Sligo Rovers thread has historically been a bit lax in this capacity :)

Besides...

Advertisement