Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Rovers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

thebuzz wrote: »
    Think we should be encouraging everyone and anyone to the Showgrounds on Saturday. Should be a big crowd and it's assive game and should be a good one too.

To anyone reading this who hasn't been to a game yet, give it a go!

Hopefully there should be a huge crowd, first competive home game of season, cup double holders, title contenders this season, and a win last week.

Cant wait my self.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

irish-stew wrote: »
    Hopefully there should be a huge crowd, first competive home game of season, cup double holders, title contenders this season, and a win last week.

Cant wait my self.
    Hopefully everyone who lined the streets to welcome the team home after the cup final will be going, doubt it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

Big game tonight, can't wait.

thebuzz wrote: »
    Big game tonight, can't wait.

Who ever wins tonight is joint top with Bohs. COM ON THE BIT O'RED!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 1928

The displays by the Forza Rovers lads was the highlight for me. Looked amazing:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 belfastbest

Could any Sligo Rovers fans please help me get a programme from there home Setanta cup game v Portadown.thank you and all the best

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Sligored

Could any Sligo Rovers fans please help me get a programme from there home Setanta cup game v Portadown.thank you and all the best

i will get you one belfast - will meet you at the away match the following monday - pm sent

Sligored wrote: »
    i will get you one belfast - will meet you at the away match the following monday - pm sent
    mate wont make the game.could you post this programme to me please.My addess is

<snip>

I collect all setanta cup programmes.And need thsi one for my collection.so i hope you can help me

Mod Note. Please do not post personal information on the public forum. Use the PM function.

Mod Note. Please do not post personal information on the public forum. Use the PM function.
    Sorry about that-meant to send a pm

• Advertisement

Anyone for the Showgrounds to night? Home to Drogs. Great evening for it, hopefully should be a good turn out.

2 nill to Rovers. Should have been alot more, had a penalty saved plus a goal disallowed.

LOL'd at the stadium announcer reading through the 15 car registrations asking for them to be moved off Church Hill Rd before they were towed.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

could have been 5 or 6 camped in the drogheda half in the second half but a good win and up to second in the table.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭edolan

2,200 at the game, pretty good considering it was against Drogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭garth-marenghi

edolan wrote: »
    2,200 at the game, pretty good considering it was against Drogs.

Was thinking the same myself, also a very good turnout when present economic climate is taken into consideration. Its been said on the rovers forum by a few people but the showgrounds overall is looking more impressive. A lot of work been done on it recently, like tarmac behind the main stand and painted tv gantry. Well done to all involved:).

A very comfortable win and with ndo due back soon things are looking positive.

Could anyone please help me with a programme from the Sligo Rovers v Portadown Setanta cup game tonight.Thank you and all the best

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Good result against Pat's, level on points now with Hoops.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Only1Rovers

Doyler put in a good performace at full back, it was a great result and the suspensions offered an oppertunity to rest players who would have otherwise played.

coud anyone please help me obtain Sligo Rovers home setanta cup programmes v Portadown and Shamrock Rovers.I collect all setanta cup programmes.And need these 2 programmes fo rmy collection.So i hope someone can help me with this request. Thank you

coud anyone please help me obtain Sligo Rovers home setanta cup programmes v Portadown and Shamrock Rovers.I collect all setanta cup programmes.And need these 2 programmes fo rmy collection.So i hope someone can help me with this request. Thank you

Did you contact the office at Sligo Rovers?

• Advertisement

Lost 2 nill last night, could be a bit of an up hill task at the 2nd leg in Tallaght next week to make the final.

:(

Back the the Premiership, 'we're gonna be da the telly' for the game against Bohs on the 22nd of the month. On a friday night, hopefully will draw a big crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Lost 2 nill last night, could be a bit of an up hill task at the 2nd leg in Tallaght next week to make the final.

Back the the Premiership, 'we're gonna be da the telly' for the game against Bohs on the 22nd of the month. On a friday night, hopefully will draw a big crowd.
    to add to that its good friday so theres nothing to do so no excuses a big crowd

Roll on tonight, hopefully other results go our way as well.

Should have had that game put to bed by half time. one goal, two posts, and one just over the cross bar all in the first 40 minutes.

Fairplay to the Forzas on this though.

156287.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Pity Bohs had some simpleton fans going onto the pitch.
    The Gardai did a great job stopping them,standing down in the corner away from everyone.

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Pity Bohs had some simpleton fans going onto the pitch.
    The Gardai did a great job stopping them,standing down in the corner away from everyone.

I noticed that, eventually made their way over for the 2nd invasion. Suppose unless they are requested or if a law is being or about to be broken they dont get invloved.

Ps, I should really resize that picture, but cant remember how, anyone give me a pointer.

:o

Don't ask me. I can just about sign in.

Don't ask me. I can just about sign in.

sussed it.

You so smart.

• Advertisement

You so smart.

Ah shuks, your embarrassing me now.

:o

Were you at the match your self, or see it on da telly.

Was a good crowd for it. Have to admit have not be down to often yet this season :o but they really have done a great job on the place, with the new score board, the tarmac behind the main stand, the paint job, etc etc.

Looking forward to a good crowd for the Europa League Matches (hopefully theres more than one).

Advertisement