Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Rovers

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

muffler wrote: »
    Thats a big "if" tuppence :D
    Okay I was just being polite.*
    Back to "When" then! :D

*maybe now being reckless:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭tulipandthistle

I heard a rumour that someone (no names at this point) doesn't like women being on the football bus......:eek:
    Not very P C now, is it?....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I heard a rumour that someone (no names at this point) doesn't like women being on the football bus......:eek:
    Not very P C now, is it?....:rolleyes:

Really?! :rolleyes:

Makes me want to go now!

sueme wrote: »

Makes me want to go now!

Come on then!
    I'l save you a seat. Of course we will have to dictate what music the driver plays. (Billy Joel wasnt it?) . Then, we will have to do a bit of a tidy up, no doubt it'll be such a mess. ;) (You bring the air freshner.)
    We can bring a flask of tea for liquid refreshments. Can you bring a large spoon cos Tulipandthistle seem to be using the rovers one at the moment!

tuppence wrote: »
    Come on then!
    I'l save you a seat. Of course we will have to dictate what music the driver plays. (Billy Joel wasnt it?) . Then, we will have to do a bit of a tidy up, no doubt it'll be such a mess. ;) (You bring the air freshner.)
    We can bring a flask of tea for liquid refreshments. Can you bring a large spoon cos Tulipandthistle seem to be using the rovers one at the moment!

Ooooh lovely! A bus trip! I'll bring the egg sandwiches too. I hope them big old boys don't mind the frequent stops - I'm a slave to my bladder...
    I also like to listen to James Blunt "Your Beeeautifuuuuul" on constant loop, I'm sure the the others would love it too.

• Advertisement

Makes me want to go now!

Me too!!!
    Come on then!

It's only Mrs Thistle who's using the very little spoon, shall I bring the muffins? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I also like to listen to James Blunt "Your Beeeautifuuuuul" on constant loop, I'm sure the the others would love it too.

Ok, even I would have to knock you out for that :p

So when's the next game to take the bus? I'm in. I'll bring the air fresheners - Rose Scented.

Xiney wrote: »
    So when's the next game to take the bus? I'm in. I'll bring the air fresheners - Rose Scented.
    I prefer a bit of lilac meself! The egg sandwiches dont really agree with me... Best go for the muffins instead, thanks . Absolutely no stops Sueme, you 'l have to do with the commode for this trip like the last one. You know what those boys get up to in the pubs. This is a strictly dry bus. (unless of course theres an accident with commode, but I think we've learnt our lessons from our last outing havent we!)
    Which of ye has got my Westlife C,D. anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 dingo dog

lilac....egg sandwiches....muffins....no stops...a dry bus and westlife ??????? what are the away trips coming to? i think a seperate bus should be provided for those people with that attitute!!

• Advertisement

dingo dog wrote: »
    lilac....egg sandwiches....muffins....no stops...a dry bus and westlife ??????? what are the away trips coming to? i think a seperate bus should be provided for those people with that attitute!!
    Well Dingo you could say that every dog has his day. Out with the old in with the new.... improved sligo rovers entourage! ;)*

Thanks for the offer of the extra bus but We'l just get a bigger bus for our gear.

Well Dingo you could say that every dog has his day. Out with the old in with the new.... improved sligo rovers entourage! ;)*

u must be barking mad!!:) if its not broken dont fix it! although the sandwiches and muffins wouldn't go astray!

Thanks for the offer of the extra bus but We'l just get a bigger bus for our gear.
    u must be barking mad!!:) if its not broken dont fix it! although the sandwiches and muffins wouldn't go astray!

Make sure you use the cocktail napkins I'll be providing.

And mind your caps don't get caught on the doilies I'll be putting on the headrests. Best take the caps off altogether, actually.

Yes fair play will be seeing you all on the bus on Friday. Its for the best, its progress, we have had it our way for too long.

Well you took the words out of my mouth Dingo! ;):D

If we're going "Up there" can we swing by Ikea? I just want a quick look...

If we're going "Up there" can we swing by Ikea? I just want a quick look...
    Actually i was going to check out the wedding dresses in Mcelhinneys. I have no plans to get married but I just like to do it, just to be prepared. :eek::D
    Are you on?

The lads in the bus wont mind waiting.

Actually i was going to check out the wedding dresses in Mcelhinneys. I have no plans to get married but I just like to do it, just to be prepared. :eek::D
    Are you on?

Yay!! I'll try some on too, you never know..!

P.S. Where are "The Boys"? Shouldn't we have been told off ages ago?

Yay!! I'll try some on too, you never know..!

P.S. Where are "The Boys"? Shouldn't we have been told off ages ago?
    I'd say they legged it along with the rest of the lads from the Rovers bus by now! :D

Are you on?

take as much time as you like ladies, of course we wont mind waiting! anything else you would like to do?? any Tupperware or ann summers parties that you like to attend?

take as much time as you like ladies, of course we wont mind waiting! anything else you would like to do?? any Tupperware or ann summers parties that you like to attend?
    Is this the time to break it to them about the Donegal lads!:D

They just want a lift down the road.

• Advertisement

it's mr tulip here, does that means the strippers are canceled this bus trip????

it's mr tulip here, does that means the strippers are canceled this bus trip????

they are the strippers!!!:D

No, not cancelled just changed, they're men. :p You'd like them we flew them in from Holland, apparently wearing nothing more than clogs. Shame that the trip may well be cancelled for you. We are waiting feedback from Mrs, Thistle on her final decision. ;)

they are the strippers!!!:D
    Yes jan and hans. They said they'd like a hand with their act on stage and we volunteered you. ;) They've an extra pair of clogs for the gig. You wont need your Sligo Rovers jersey for this one.

No, not cancelled just changed, they're men. :p You'd like them we flew them in from Holland, apparently wearing nothing more than clogs. Shame that the trip may well be cancelled for you. We are waiting feedback from Mrs, Thistle on her final decision. ;)

she is definitly barred, dont trust these dutchies!!!! but ssst she is not here yet

Ps dont mind male strippers and woman on the bus but the no beer is shocking!!!! watched them play sober once, never again!!!

she is definitly barred, dont trust these dutchies!!!! but ssst she is not here yet
    Hem...Is that so? ;) Awaits return of Mrs Thistle. :p

Ps dont mind male strippers and woman on the bus but the no beer is shocking!!!! watched them play sober once, never again!!!
    Women. As in more than one woman on the bus!*

*dWomen drinking beer in flasks at the end of the bus. We're not stupid you know. ;)

Yes jan and hans. They said they'd like a hand with their act on stage and we volunteered you. ;) They've an extra pair of clogs for the gig. You wont need your Sligo Rovers jersey for this one.

i hope they are not from ams**#dam!!!!!

Anyway, back to the thread!!! who's is going on the bus to harps (to see them lose and sligo win muffler!!!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭garth-marenghi

For anyone who wants to book a seat on the bus to harps here is a link to who to contact, There may be a limited amount of space for women but men have first prefrence, amazing the medieval attitude that still exists towards women with some people ;)
    http://foot.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=88680

Advertisement