Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SGA - 4x18 - The Kindred [SPOILERS]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I doubht it. Judging by his reaction, and what the actor himself said,
    that he is the real Beckitt, and there is no time-travel or parrallel universe gear involved,

I'm going with the idea that he
    is the real Beckitt and the one we saw die was a copy/fake/replicator/evil sorcerer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,644 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Good
    If hes a replicator clone how do you propose Michael got his hands on it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

McKay
    I was thinking he could have come across Weir's crew at some point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

McKay
    Thank you, people waiting to get the DVD are delighted at your spoilerama.

it does not matter because the music, the situtation that is taking place any sg fan knows before it happens, its no big spoiler, your powers of prediction would have spoiled it for you.

Also becket cant be a replicator i mean the most advanced asguard/lantian tech cant keep them at bay in either a force shield or whatever, how do you expect a metal wraith door to hold one of them.

How do you know he didnt acend? then maybe he season 5
    Since weir is gone then the cop out for the writers may be that she acended and her
    with the help of other replicators forced carson to decend much the way the collective power of the milkyway lantians forced anubis to deacend? just a guess but they said that carson is broguht back in a faithfull way. I think it has to be either the fake one died or this is the real one decended because i cant see them having this one as a fake.

EDIT: BTW im just guessing that he accended there has been nothing on gateworld saying how/why he is there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

McKay
    User45701 wrote: »
    Also becket cant be a replicator i mean the most advanced asguard/lantian tech cant keep them at bay in either a force shield or whatever, how do you expect a metal wraith door to hold one of them.
    We've seen them held by Wraith shields before. And I imagine Todd/Michael could alter their behaviour if they wanted to.
    How do you know he didnt acend? then maybe he season 5
    Since weir is gone then the cop out for the writers may be that she acended and her
    with the help of other replicators forced carson to decend much the way the collective power of the milkyway lantians forced anubis to deacend? just a guess but they said that carson is broguht back in a faithfull way. I think it has to be either the fake one died or this is the real one decended because i cant see them having this one as a fake
    I like the ascension angle, hadn't thought of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

McKay
    Sherifu wrote: »
    We've seen them held by Wraith shields before. And I imagine Todd/Michael could alter their behaviour if they wanted to.

I dont think the wraith are more advanced than the anchients we dont know how longthe replicator was in that shield for and one would assume it could break out given time. But you are right i think todd especially would have the knowledge to alter ones behaviour but i dont think micheal has had enough experience with them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

Good
    I dont think the wraith are more advanced than the anchients we dont know how longthe replicator was in that shield for

Was it even a shield? The wraith dont have shields on their ships, so its more plausible that its some other type of technology that hasn't been discussed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,644 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Good
    They know their stun weapons - it was probably some sorta suppresor field.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Good
    from reading ther pre airing snippets I had assumed that it was an ascended becket that would be tryin to communicate with Tryla, also based on the assumption that the Pegasus Galsxy had its own version of Oma de Sala lookin out over the mortal realm and decidin that Because becket had the Gene and was a fairly decent and enlightened bloke and died in an untimely and heroic manner........ well ya get the picture, she had ascended him and he was tryin to warn her to warn them about the impending wraith threath, course I was fairly wrong about that, but he may still be an ascended being

Advertisement