Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trek 1400 for sale 4 months old

Options
  • 23-02-2008 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

trek 1400 for sale.
    the bike is 4months old and used about once a week max. (never went out in rain!) it is as new, in perfect condition!
    it cost 1500euro new and im looking for about 1000euro.
    im throwing in a good lock which is as new(40euro), helmet (45euro) and speedometer (25 euro)
    the is a dream to cycle.

it is the same spec as the 1.7 for a fraction of the price. it hasnt been midified - with origional parts.
    has new tires and break pads. just got it serviced.

ready for sale.
    PM me if interested. pics avalable!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭garo

Umm hang on a second here edward. Weren't you just asking about buying a 1400 on page 4? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055237571
    What gives?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 edward8519

wanted to see if 1000 euro was a fair price to be asking. good job picking up on it though! interested?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

And you're just checking on Gumtree too...

no im trying to sell the bike! isnt that obvious?

Okay. You should have just asked us here if 1000 was a good price. We're a friendly bunch and would not have given you wrong advice. People often do "what is it worth posts" before posting on adverts.ie

And no thanks. I have a 1200 that I'm quite satisfied with at the present.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭oobydooby

i might be interested. Have you got receipts/warranties etc? Where'd you buy it?

i do indeed. i bought it from hollingsworth cycles. if u want pics pm me ur email.

garo wrote: »
    Okay. You should have just asked us here if 1000 was a good price. We're a friendly bunch and would not have given you wrong advice. People often do "what is it worth posts" before posting on adverts.ie

And no thanks. I have a 1200 that I'm quite satisfied with at the present.
    apoplgies for any confusion.

Apology accepted ;). Good luck selling the bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

What size is it- most important question? I think this bike is mostly 105 groupset.

• Advertisement

blorg wrote: »
    What size is it- most important question? I think this bike is mostly 105 groupset.
    its 56 cm

here is a pic for those interested!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement