Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miss Suicide's new Chest Piece idea!

Options
  • 23-02-2008 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭

Hey ho. Came up with a new chest piece idea, wanna run it by my homies! AND IF ANYONE STEALS THIS IDEA I WILL PERSONALLY TEAR IT OFF WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS!!!!!!!!

Ok. Now that's over. I'm thinkin, a giant heart in the middle of my chest. But this is no ordinary heart. It's a broken heart that's been corsetted back together. Two old skool swallows (NOT SPARROWS!!!!) holding the ribbon up at either end. But I want the swallows to have that new skool touch. Ya know, thick lines, bright colours, big eyes. I want to put flowers in there somewhere too, just unsure where.

Any thoughts people?

Word.
    Miss Suicide.
    x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Great idea hun, but you've had it for a while, except the heart had a lock in the middle of it and the swallows were carrying the key!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Just to give you forwarning I designed a sorta tribal heart months ago to go on my chest but under my boobs so don't kill me! BUT yeah sounds cool, maybe like a wee bed of flowers under the heart or summit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Ha, I'm just worried someone'll steal the corsetted heart idea!

think i've seen em before on bmezine....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

sounds great, emz! but im still waiting on the finished pokemon sleeve, and the .. dammit, ic ant' remember what th second idea wahs... oh yeah! the pinup you!

but that sounds good, i'd recommend darren of colourworks for teh newskool colour bit, but i cant' comment too much on the rest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Le Rack wrote: »
    think i've seen em before on bmezine....

i second that motion!

i went looking for them but im still waiting for membership to be renewed so didnt find much, just lots of hearts wth key holes n stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Ha, I'm just worried someone'll steal the corsetted heart idea!

Seen it before not with the swallows but the broken heart corsetted has been done. Its still a good idea with the swallows

• Registered Users Posts: 40 SplashBack

Have you any particular flowers in mind? Is the heart anatomical or stylised?

I've been sketching out a few things from what you said and I think maybe roses would be in keeping with the style you have going, maybe sailor jerry-esque roses in bold bright colours? One under the point of the heart (like the heart has stemmed from it) and one on either side perhaps? If you're not sure what I'm on about I can show you the sketch I did once I get to my scanner. :)

Advertisement