Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to unlock O2 XDA2S? - O2 ignores me ;-(

• 23-02-2008 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hello there, I have mobile/pda O2 XDA2S locked to O2 and I have been trying to unlock it since November last year through O2 service, but in spite of regular visits of O2 stores and talking to customer service they keep saying that the manufacturer has not provided them with the unlock code as yet. It has been frustrating and I was wondering if you could help me resolve this. The IMEI is 353030002908432. Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

well i rang to them and ask tto send me unlocking cod, she siad it take 21 days, :mad: but after 30 days no answer, rang back,
    this time another girl said most of xda sold by o2 are unlocked :rolleyes:
    so i tried my vodafone sim and it was as she told me UNLOCK:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭matchthis

pm'd

Advertisement