Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where is Vag Connector on Golf?

Options
  • 23-02-2008 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am trying to plug in a Vag-Com connector into a 00 Golf MkIV, can;t find any socket under the drivers area and have remove plastic panelling.

Going mad now - tried googling.

Please Help -Where is the damn thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭endplate

I had a Mkiv and the connector was behind a removable curved panel directly above the ashtray. I'll see if I can find a pic to point it out

Here we go

sheehynaasGolRef700.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Have you checked behind the fuse box or pull your ash tray out. slide the plastic piece on the right side to the left. the diag connector is there.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭PanhardPL

The VAG connector is at the rear of the ash tray.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

a cover pulls off just above da ash tray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Match Me Sidney

Ha Ha... where's the Vag. Brilliant! Last time I checked, twas sumwhere below the belly button...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

YESSS!

Thank you all so kindly!

Advertisement