Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Radio code

Options
  • 23-02-2008 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

My sisters '95 Saab 900S was left idle for the Summer and the battery went flat when she came back to it and God knows how long it had been flat. The stereo is now demanding a code but obviously, she doesn't have it. What can she do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

cantdecide wrote: »
    My sisters '95 Saab 900S was left idle for the Summer and the battery went flat when she came back to it and God knows how long it had been flat. The stereo is now demanding a code but obviously, she doesn't have it. What can she do?

You'll need to find out who makes the stereo.... depending on who makes it there is various ways of getting the code for it...

I downloaded a load of utilities for doing this, typically they use the serial number, but there may also be other ways too, eg jumpers on the PCB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

If it's an original fitment, first port of call would be a Saab dealership.

Advertisement