Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trouble with Samsung u700

• 23-02-2008 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Just wanted to know if any of you have experienced any trouble with a Samsung u700. I bought one for my daughter for Christmas (€270). She put it on charging last Friday week and nothing happened. I tried charging it and nothing, then I tried with another charger and still nothing. I brought it back to the vodafone shop where I had bought it and they said they would send it off for checking. I went back today to the shop and they told me there was an estimate of €80 on the phone to get it back repaired. They said that the charging port was damaged by the customer (daughter) and that the manufacturer's warranty does not cover this so I would have to pay to get it repaired. I asked for the phone to be returned unrepaired as I find the costing outrageous. If I'm wrong or if this has happened to anyone else, please let me know. Thanks

Trish

Advertisement