Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did it bleed?

Options
  • 23-02-2008 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭

When you got you "X" pierced did it bleed?

i have my lobes, tragus, tongue, navel, labret, and a scaffold and none of them bled, but i was lookin at peircings on youtube and there was blood...

did any of your piercings bleed and is it common?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i have bled after some piercings, not gushing flowing blood just a lil bit. usually my own fault because i was on the lash the night before (alcohol thins your blood)
    its common enough

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

I didn't bleed with any of my piercings except my vertical tragus i think. A bad omen from the beginning... :(
    In that case anyway. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

dont think i have. though i passed out during my tragus, so there may well have been blood then that i don't remember...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭popecatapetal

I'm probably gonna bleed to bleed tomorrow - I've been drinking tonight, and that always make me want a new piercing... So a new bridge piercing it is then! Yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

my nipple bled,fun times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

My PA is the only piercing that ive had that has bled,
    Everything else was grand!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭DILLIGAF

dont think i have. though i passed out during my tragus, so there may well have been blood then that i don't remember...

:eek: And I was worried about my ability to handle taking a bullet! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

ah, i was pretty sick at the time, shouldnt have really been not in bed, let alone getting something pierced, given the amount of time it'd been since i'd eaten.

i love fainting dreams though, cos i was fully convinced that it was later that day, i was back home and the piercing had been done in my initial moments coming round again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

lobes no, tongue, only the tiniest bit, tragus a drop, but my nape? my nape was fun, it spurted! My mate freaked, nearly got sick, Steve went oh **** under his breath n stuck tissue over it till it stopped!

my nape didnt bleed at all, thought it would have. splurting neck goodness :-/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 LilPeachPie

My navel & tragus bled-both due to alcohol. In fact I didn't realise I had my belly-button pierced until I was in the shower the next day. NOT A GOOD IDEA!:eek:

.... who would pierce someone who is drunk? o.0
    haha im sure it was a surprise though haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 LilPeachPie

It was in Barcelona and it was most definitely a surprise!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I only bled while I got my labret done. the rest just got the usual crusties after a day or two!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

My PA is the only piercing that caused significant bleeding. Maybe one or two other piercings produced a drop or two of blood but it wasn't bleeding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

My horizontal scaffold and daith are the only ones that bled on me afaik.. Oh I think my second centre tongue did actually aswel..

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Fly High

My nostril bled everywhere, inside and out, I was swallowing loads of it but I know this doesn't happen to anyone else, the piercer royally messed up so I don't blame my nose!

Advertisement