Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting Part M accessibility requirements using a concealed cistern

Options
  • 23-02-2008 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭

Most concealed cisterns I have seen have a push button type flushing mechanism, some have a water saving small flush either in the same button or elase a separate one.

Just wondering if there are any requirements to have an actual handle and if so anyone know wherer I can get one.

Any disabled toilets I have seen are all flush handles

I need the extra space the concealed one gives but dont have room to 'box-in' a conventional cistern
    Thanks

eg http://www.diamondbathrooms.com/acatalog/copy_of_Concealed_Cisterns_and_In_Wall_Support_Frames.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

in the process of fitting a concealed cistern. mine came with a frame which holds the cistern and has mountings for the toilet.....its the wall hung type.most good bathroom places could get you a concelaed cistern but not sure about the type with a conventional flush, but they do exist.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

There is a concealed cistern available with a handle alright ,its just plain black plastic and very shallow in depth with a couple of brackets to hold it up.

I can't remember where we got them from ,best to try davies or such like.

Advertisement