Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e8400.....aragh!!!

Options
  • 23-02-2008 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Where the hell are the e8400s? They're sold out everywhere. Even Hardwareversand. And what's with the pricing? They're creeping up every so often....look at the prices here.....the tray version is more than the one with the fan.

http://www3.hardwareversand.de/3/articlesearch.jsp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭pogcica

I have a similar thread here too about pricing,I too have noticed they seem to be getting more expensive each week, I believe they are not released for sale before the end of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Hardwareversand have started taking orders for the q9450 quad core if you want to get in early. [Link]

Estimated to be available from 15th March.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭KenH

Thanks for the link. I don't know there. I think I'd rather go with higher frequency duals before those at the moment. The price is sweeter and very few programs fully use four cores. Maybe in a year or two.

Advertisement