Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

campaign for a new mod

Options
  • 24-02-2008 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

We need a new moderator, someone who has radical ideas and with a lot of helpfull facts. There seems to be one candidate who seems suitable for the position. That person is the one and only Insider.

We need volunteers to help with the campaigning, it will be a hard slog people but with a little determination we can do it. Now who`s with me?

Out with the old and in with the new.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 TheInsider

The Insider says that while The Insider is not seeking political office, if The Insider were called upon to enter the Political Arena The Insider could not refuse the will of the people.

Keep Smiling Greystones

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Oh good. Someone else reffering to themselves in the 3rd person.

Yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

I think Roger Daltrey said it best when he said, "Who the **** are you?"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Mutiny is a serious offense...

PirateCat.jpg

... Proceed to the plank.

ps:Talliesin = sigged

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 needabreak

I believe I talk on behave of the people and call on the Insider to take a stand for the public and fight in the political areana to win us the freedom and Knowledge that we seek.

We seek justice for all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

needabreak wrote: »
    I believe I talk on behave of the people and call on the Insider to take a stand for the public and fight in the political areana to win us the freedom and Knowledge that we seek.

We seek justice for all.

You might be able to talk but you sure can't spell. What is going on with the pair of you? You might want to have a think about what you are doing. And seeking for that matter.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Take it to Feedback.

lockba7.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement