Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info about Summer Jobs Abroad?

Options
  • 24-02-2008 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Hey all, me and some friend are planning on heading to France this summer to worrk. We were wondering if there are any campus offices that offer info on working in Europe as USIT only deals with countries where a Visa is necessary. Anyone know where to get good info/support in planning a trip of this kind? Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

go pick grapes.... my friend was thinkin of doing that

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Mackleton

Nutty wrote: »
    go pick grapes.... my friend was thinkin of doing that

Constructive advice only please, my question was relating to on-campus advice....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

I was actually discussing this topic with someone in college during the week, and they said that the careers office get a good few companies sending in vacancies for both irish and over seas work for students. That would be a very good starting point.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Mackleton

Cheers I'll check that out.

Advertisement