Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

306 spare parts?

Options
  • 24-02-2008 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i can pick up spare parts, or even bigger items like bumpers for a 306?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Are you serious!!
    This is the in-ter-net
    306s are probably one of the most common cars in any breakers yard, you can buy one(not running) for peanuts or even get a whole one for nothing
    like my mate did when he was looking for parts for a Carina E.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Where abouts are you located??

There's a red 306 in the travelers up in dunsink lane, its in a place on the left about 3/4 the way up the lane....

But as the poster above says these are quite common in breakers yards...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

GSF (German, Swedish, French) car parts located in Clondalkin, if your near Dublin afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭quattro777

Traynors Motorstore up north do new oem and second hand parts and micksgarage.ie are good also. i have bought from both.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Ok thats good news then, need a few parts i think. Anyone know how much a re spray would be? Of the whole car?

• Advertisement
Advertisement