Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cinema visit

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Lil Miss Raep

snyper wrote: »
    Yes. It is true.

I was sitting there.

I seen the back of her head.
    You sound pretty creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

You sound pretty creepy.

Why, because i go to the cinema with my g/f and a few of her friends to see a movie and the two teen in front of us in tracksuits have no respect for themselves?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Lil Miss Raep

Why, because i go to the cinema with my g/f and a few of her friends to see a movie and the two teen in front of us in tracksuits have no respect for themselves?
    I like how you're trying to justify yourself spying on teenage kids making love. Do you do this often?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I like how you're trying to justify yourself spying on teenage kids making love. Do you do this often?

Only on Weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Yes of course the issue would be snyper when he's the one who just happened to sit behind two teenagers "Making Love". :rolleyes:

And I'm sure anyone else who noticed it is a creepy perv too because teenagers should be allowed to "make love" where ever they please even if doing so is against the law.

I can't help but roll my eyes at you. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

you'd think the teenagers would do their funny business on the back row

:D

been in sligo almost two years my self, only been to the cinema once, its simply to expensive tbh unless its a film you really want to see and cant wait till its on DVD,

last time i went regulaly and that was when lord of the rings was out, not exactly regulary but it was the same time each year for a few years

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I like how she equates giving head in a cinema with making love :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

For fecks sake.. I'm sick of seeing more and more of these threads trail off into mindless banter.

I don't mind one or two off-topic posts here and there but having full-blown off-topic conversations is something which needs to stop.

Locked.. and anymore off-topic chit-chat shall be dealt with more severely in the future.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement