Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No minimize boxes on taskbar

• 24-02-2008 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭

When I open up multiple windows, none of them show up on my taskbar and I have to resort to using ALT + Tab to flick through them. Does anybody know why I have no minimize boxes in my taskbar? Does anybody know how to fix the problem?

Thanks;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Some more info would be good. What's your OS? When did it start happening? Did it happen after you installed something? Do you have any software installed that might cause this? Do you use skinning software?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I'm Using Windows XP.

It started about 6 months ago.

I think it started happening after I installed Norton internet security 2007 but I recently, I uninstalled it and the boxes still did not show.

I'm not using any skinning software.

I do blame Norton because it does take up a good bit on the hard drive. That's 1 reason why I got rid of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

To make sure I understand your problem, when there are windows open do you see anything in the taskbar?

Just the start menu and quicklaunch buttons. But none of the minimize boxes. You know the ones...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

• Advertisement

THANK YOU:D:D:D

I don't know what to say........ If I could e-mail you money, I would:D

Thanks again:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Shhhh.........:p

Advertisement