Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giant MCR - Unique and unusual tri bike needs new owner

Options
  • 24-02-2008 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭

Bought this with v. little knowledge of riding, from eBay and of course it didn't turn out well.
    Firstly I'm 6'4 and is a little too small for me. Secondly I'll never actually do any triathlons.
    Giant MCR, yellow, monocoque carbon frame, nokon cables. Extremely lightweight. Needs some drivetrain tlc, the chain is gone from too many trips uphill and around town. The inside of the frame is also scratched from the chain coming off, so does need some work. Bought for €1600 originally, will consider any reasonable offers (considerably less than this).
    Will also consider a part swap / exchange for a quality hybrid / mountainbike
    Thoroughly unique bike.

Email for pics / more info, available for pickup from Dublin 5

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement