Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stephen Kelly

• 24-02-2008 2:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,724 ✭✭✭✭

Stephen Kelly feals for Martin Taylor, and fealt he shouldn't have been sent off , and it was very unfair on poor Taylor :-

"The former Tottenham player said: "It was harsh Tiny (Taylor) being sent off. Tiny has gone in and it wasn't a malicious tackle and the reason the ref has sent him off is because he has seen Eduardo has broken his leg.

"I don't think you can send a player off for that. That's football. It can happen. It is an accident. Tiny didn't go in two-footed. He didn't lunge. He didn't dive in "

My heart goes out for that talented footballer Martin Taylor , while Eduado's (a quality player) career is over .... i just love watching Martin Taylor he adds such quality to the premiership and world football ...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Pointless thread tbh - could you not have posted in one of the others?....and you're the only one calling him 'poor Martin Taylor' btw, Stephen Kelly never said that.

...Oh, and where did you hear Eduardos career is over?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

+1, Good point Nunu, Stephen Kelly never said this, nobody said Eduardo is finished and I don't Taylor ment it, but again as Nunu said "you're the only one calling him 'poor Martin Taylor'". I honestly don't see why you started such a pointless thread, do have something against him or something? A mod should lock this thread IMO...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

thebaz wrote: »
    Stephen Kelly feals for Martin Taylor, and fealt he shouldn't have been sent off , and it was very unfair on poor Taylor :-

"The former Tottenham player said: "It was harsh Tiny (Taylor) being sent off. Tiny has gone in and it wasn't a malicious tackle and the reason the ref has sent him off is because he has seen Eduardo has broken his leg.

"I don't think you can send a player off for that. That's football. It can happen. It is an accident. Tiny didn't go in two-footed. He didn't lunge. He didn't dive in "

My heart goes out for that talented footballer Martin Taylor , while Eduado's (a quality player) career is over .... i just love watching Martin Taylor he adds such quality to the premiership and world football ...

You just blew up my sarcasm detector, cheers. How is Eduardo's career over btw?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Stekelly wrote: »
    I dont remember giveing that interview.

Hehe. You've a lot to answer for!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I dont remember giveing that interview.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Bah why is there a separate thread for this. Taylors tackle was clumsy and mistimed. Its obvious he didn't do it on purpose. It was rightly a red card but beyond that is nonsense.

Its too early to make judgements on Eduardo's injury and how long he will be out. As an Arsenal fan it is a big blow because he was starting to make a decent impact on the team.

Advertisement