Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sale of Ex <snip>removed</snip> stock in Dunboyne Castle

Options
  • 24-02-2008 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering if anyone went to he Spring Bankruptcy sale on in Dunboyne Castle Sunday 24th of Feb ???

were bargains galore were to be had supposedly ...............................

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

why the grumpy face?

The ex <snip>removed</snip> stock is "returned to manufacturer" stock that didnt sell. Manufacturers sell to other retailers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Was this one of the usual liquidation sale/auctions that are held regularly in Hotels around the country? These are normally full of crap at over inflated prices. The only bargains there are bought by plants.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

jor el wrote: »
    Was this one of the usual liquidation sale/auctions that are held regularly in Hotels around the country? These are normally full of crap at over inflated prices. The only bargains there are bought by plants.

Lets try this again shall we.

..Was this one of the usual liquidation sale/auctions that are held regularly in Hotels around the country? These are ALWAYS full of crap at over inflated prices. The only bargains there are bought by plants...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

ljcoolk wrote: »
    Hi

Just wondering if anyone went to he Spring Bankruptcy sale on in Dunboyne Castle Sunday 24th of Feb ???

were bargains galore were to be had supposedly ...............................

OP, please elaborate as to why this is a consumer issue, or I will lock the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ljcoolk

cause its a scam being sold fake tobisha/apple products thinking your getting the real deal.

There is no way of contacting the company phone number doesnt exist and there Irish stock directors permit is fake no such thing as stock directors in Ireland

So all in all I think consumers should be aware of ex <snip>removed</snip> stock sales they made a nice profit after an hours work in a small town

• Advertisement

I'm going to remove all names of the mentioned retailer until you can prove that said retailer is behind this sale. It would seem extremely unlikely that they endorse such sales.

dudara

its nothing to do with <snip>removed</snip> its the company that buys old stock of them supposedly.

its not <snip>removed</snip> I have the issue with its the liquidation company who have no name .......................

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

They have no name because they are theiving scamming crooks. It it a creaky old con and has been happening across the country for as long as factories in China and Taiwan have been churning out junk electrical goods and paste jewellery.

ljcoolk wrote: »
    its nothing to do with <snip>removed</snip> its the company that buys old stock of them supposedly.

its not <snip>removed</snip> I have the issue with its the liquidation company who have no name .......................

Then why reference the retailer at all? Please read the charter with regard to posting in this forum. I understand that you feel aggrieved but we are wary about naming businesses in this forum on occasion.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

If it's factually their former stock I'd see no problem with referencing them. Otherwise better not.

• Advertisement

I referred to the retailer to make this issue aware to other consumers off this on-going scam no biggy ...... apologises

Advertisement