Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick k800i question..

• 24-02-2008 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭

Got this phone yesterday, and absolutely love it already! However, whenever I get a text, it says who it's from, and the first few words. ie:

"David
    Hi, How are you"

On my old SE, it was the name, and then the time and date. Just curious is it possible to switch it to just saying the name and date? Can't see anything in the manual, or an option in the phone!

Also, is the video call camera on the front literally just for video calls, or can it be used as a secondary camera like the N70, N73 etc...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭chikuu

Hi Queen,

First go to the messages inbox where u view text msgs.
    Press "more" (bottom right of screen).
    Scroll to the end and press "List options"
    Then Select "Date and time".

Then your messages will be displayed as Name, Date and Time. :D

I have the same phone and love it to bits! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭chikuu

Queen, You are able to take a picture with the lens in video call camera on the front but you can not save it for some reason.

If there is someone else who knows, it would be great :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

Cheers! I don't exactly know why, but being able see the first few words really bothered me! Maybe because it ruins the surprise of the text. :) Thanks again!

Advertisement