Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oral exam?

Options
  • 24-02-2008 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

I was just wondering when it comes to the oral, do you lose marks for hesitation? Or are you interrupted? I find I get nervous and forget some of the stuff i've learnt off. I've been told to just relax and i'll be fine, but considering i failed my irish mock i feel under pressure to get this done right. French is alright, just need to go over it more. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

Well if you've spent 2 mins reciting off a passage you've learned off by heart and they have to intterupt you then yes you will loose marks :P

Just make sure you know ALL the tenses when speaking, you have a RICH vocabulary and you can be understood =D

And that document is oh so important

Listen to french music or watch the simpsons in french to help you with you accent

http://www.simpson-tv.info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement