Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bikewire

Options
  • 24-02-2008 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭

Has anyone Seen this before. Its a social networking site like Bebo or Myspace but specifically for cyclists.

www.bikewire.net

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Looks very US orientated. Only lists US cities in the drop down menu for location.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

el tonto wrote: »
    Looks very US orientated. Only lists US cities in the drop down menu for location.

yeah it is alright. i made a suggestion to add ireland and the web master sent me a response saying that he is only adding us cities for the time being. and for Irish users to use NYC

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

E@gle. wrote: »
    ...and for Irish users to use NYC

As close as it gets I guess!

Advertisement