Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Valeting in Waterford

Options
  • 24-02-2008 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Just wondering if anybody has any experience of using JM Valeting in the Six Cross Roads Business Park? Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Giggles86

Used there group in the cork road estate. They are very good now. Better than any where else i have seen.......... :D They are worth paying the money for as it is well worth it.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Valet 6 - Wash-dry , Vac (including boot) , Dashboard polish , Tyre polish , Tar removal , Door ledges , Windows in & out , Interior vinyls , Wax & buff , Scent.[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]pix_trans.gifCar 68.00 / Jeep- Mpv 76.00 euro[/FONT]

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Id highly recommend the crowd who do it in City Square. Very good at very good prices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Fwaggle

Sully wrote: »
    Id highly recommend the crowd who do it in City Square. Very good at very good prices

Yeah I'd agree with that. Go to them every few months to make her sparkle :D. €35 for the basic one, can't go wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 98MK1

gleego wrote: »
    Just wondering if anybody has any experience of using JM Valeting in the Six Cross Roads Business Park? Cheers!
    Yeah, but found M&M valeting in the northern industrial estate always do a good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 al20v

Has any tried the place on waterside, where H&H used to be?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Nuphor

Yeah, I've used Bright Valeting on the Waterside a few times - reasonable prices, quick turnaround and great cleaning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 madmarcus

just popped in to get my jeep valeted - cost €89 for the works - Would have gotten it done earlier if i knew it was so cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Getting a bit shilly here! Brrrrr!!!

something tells me willy warmers will be big sellers this christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

Anyone used the valet crown on John's Lane next to Tony O'Byrne's garage? They've an offer €50 for full valet at the moment.

• Advertisement

no what are they called? Is that for all valets or do they catch you later saying it is more for a jeep? If anyone used them could you tell me if they dry out the car as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Username99

Going to get the car valeted next week, looking for a full valet.

Any recommendations or warnings about valets around the city area?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mindbloggling

Username99 wrote: »
    Going to get the car valeted next week, looking for a full valet.

Any recommendations or warnings about valets around the city area?

Harry at mobile valeting waterford is quite good and good prices
    u can see pics on his facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mobile-Valeting-Waterford/170119426495709?ref=ts&fref=ts

Advertisement