Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Avram Grant to be found out..

• 24-02-2008 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

I know people will say his record in the league is as good as Mous,
    but lets face it against the top 3 he has been ****, lost against united & Arsenal and a 0-0 draw at home to Liverpool in possibly the worst premiership game in history !!

The only reason they are still in 3rd is because it's Mourinhos team that are
    playing, this summer when half (or more) for sure Drogs,Maluoda,Anelka,Carvalho will leave he will truly be found out.

They will finish outside the top 4 , then money bags Abramovich will say "Fuuck this !" and leave, then the debt will start, following season
    they will be relagated ,
    So its the Leeds united route for us or possibly even the Dublin City one!

**** it I live in Barcelona, im just gonna follow RCD Espanyol...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

:D You are incredible!

...anyway, I look forward to your mystic meg prediction of Chelseas demise:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Comedic genius... Can you go through the chain of events that would cause the world to end over somebody forgetting to switch off their mobile in a hospital next?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

jackdaw wrote: »
    I know people will say his record in the league is as good as Mous,
    but lets face it against the top 3 he has been ****, lost against united & Arsenal and a 0-0 draw at home to Liverpool in possibly the worst premiership game in history !!

The only reason they are still in 3rd is because it's Mourinhos team that are
    playing, this summer when half (or more) for sure Drogs,Maluoda,Anelka,Carvalho will leave he will truly be found out.

They will finish outside the top 4 , then money bags Abramovich will say "Fuuck this !" and leave, then the debt will start, following season
    they will be relagated ,
    So its the Leeds united route for us or possibly even the Dublin City one!

You're a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The definiton of a fairweather fan. Pathetic.

Mike.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I didnt know Anelka was a Mourinho signing. Strange little man you are

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Lol, that is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

This thread ain't going anywhere :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement