Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

POSSIBLE CLOCKED CAR: Buyer beware!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

A google search on the 086 number is very revealing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Mc-BigE

Bond-007 wrote: »
    A google search on the 086 number is very revealing.

yes it is. but, it doesn't prove that its the same focus RS that was on ebay.

or am i missing something here? are we still talking about clocked cars? or just a private seller selling UK cars in ireland without a Tan number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Is there any proof at all that this was the same car that was on ebay??? If not then I think a shiney lock should be added to thid thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Mc-BigE wrote: »
    yes it is. but, it doesn't prove that its the same focus RS that was on ebay.
    Exactly!
    Mc-BigE wrote: »
    are we still talking about clocked cars? or just a private seller selling UK cars in ireland without a Tan number?
    They're not talking, they're whinging... and publically accusing people of things without proof! So now that you have published his name - there is a grounds for him to sue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

A Google search reveals that the Laois number is also trying to sell an pretend RS4, M5 and a 04 M3 too. There was also a Suzuki GSXR1000 for sale, but the ad has been removed.

I don't see how this proves that the Focus has been clocked though, but it is strange that one person who isn't a dealer apparently would be selling 4 cars at once. That seems really odd to me anyway.

The Mayo number reveals that the same person wants to sell an IS200 as well as a Focus RS.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Given that the original carzone advert has had its pics removed, we are now all going on the info provided in the initial few posts.
    Presumably the pics between the initial carzone and ebay links revealed similar registration details, etc.
    Anyhow, I think this thread has run beyond its course.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement