Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

32GB ipod touch

• 24-02-2008 8:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

God..... it looks nice. But that price??? Im gona pick one up in the states in a few weeks. The 32GB over there, will almost work out cheaper than a 16gb in ireland. Madness, Rip-Off Ireland! Anyone else got their hands on the 32GB yet??? I definitely need the 32GB though...... and i love the idea of youtube vids over wifi around the house

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Appearently Apple will be lowering the price of the 32GB by $100 pretty soon. The source might be in the Mac forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Ye, i heard that aswell........ they cut the price of the iphone aswell. Cant wait for the touch though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

In fairness, it's not really 'rip off ireland' - it's apple who set the pricing and it's europe wide afaik.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

^^ true, and if we're willing to pay these prices then more fool us... I'm annoyed at ireland for sitting back and accepting such outrageous prices...yes it's a EU wide problem, but I don't care about the rest of the EU, they can do their own defending :P I wish we'd all stand up and say 'we won't pay these prices'.

Advertisement