Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im Bord Of FM ANything Fun To Do??

Options
  • 24-02-2008 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Im getting bord of fm (the best game in the world!!!)

what can i do to make it fun

anything at all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Change skin?
    Update the database?
    Search for some of the many FM challenges that are around online through the forums

I'd reccommend a visit to www.sortitoutsi.net which will help keep the game fresh for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 westhamtilidie

cheers ill try that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

make your own club in the editor

wen i do dat and i add them into the league the country dat league is in gets deleted

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

wen i do dat and i add them into the league the country dat league is in gets deleted

jus edit a team instead

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭smellyanus

If you create a team and enter it into a country, make sure to remove another team or else the game cant handle it.
    As someone else said, just edit Man utd or someone that you hate and get rid of them.
    I won 2 uefa cups with Portlaoise town!

Ok...... thanks :rolleyes:

Advertisement