Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low down on repeating the year?

Options
  • 24-02-2008 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows what the story is with repeating in DIT.
    I'm in a course that I like but I've simply missed to much college and dont really like my class. Can I repeat the year next year without any complications? Is there a charge for doing this?

Any info would be much appreciated

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows what the story is with repeating in DIT.
    I'm in a course that I like but I've simply missed to much college and dont really like my class. Can I repeat the year next year without any complications? Is there a charge for doing this?

Any info would be much appreciated

Cheers

Depends on your course. If you repeat the whole year ie. all subjects its roughly €4000.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭buckfast4me

dublin 16 lad, do you mind me asking what course + year you are in. There's only about 10 weeks of the year left , and 2 of those weeks are easter holidays. Could you not scrape a pass? In the final year of my course you are allowed compensate for 2 subjects so it mightn't be as bad as it seems.

Advertisement